Buying an EX display cooker

blackmesa8

Ex Member
Reaction score
As title suggest I want to buy an EX display cooker from a local shop, the price is very good.
My question is what is my legal rights when it comes to warrantys and faults for EX display models.
6 months? 1 year like standard or none?

Nevermind, talked with retailer and I do get 1 year warranty from faults which I am happy with due to its price so I have got the answer to my own question.

Last edited:
If the product normally comes with a longer than 12 month warranty, just register it via the manufacturer's website using the serial number. All they'll want to see in the event of it needing repair is proof of purchase in the form of a receipt. As far as the manufacturer's concerned 'ex-display' is still new - just means the buttons and door have been poked and prodded prior to sale.

I bought ex display Neff built in oven from John Lewis and I couldn't be happier. Same warranty as any other in the shop , registered online and got 2 years from BSH ( Neff) as it was still brand new ( admittedly end of the line and unwrapped but never plugged in )

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom