Call Of Duty 4 Remastered (includes copy of COD: Infinite Warfare)

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Modern warfare trilogy spotted on Amazon.

I'm confused. Who's gonna play their new game when they can play CoD 4 lol.

image.jpeg

They just don't make maps like that anymore, those were the good ole' days

Let's just say this 'is' true, I'd be prepared to pay around £30-40 for this to happen, in fact, I'd be surprised if they try to flog a remaster for more than £20.

Hopefully they've only cut ones that weren't fun (shipment, kill house) where people just spammed grenades.

Wonder what the small print is that correlates to the symbols beside Single player campaign++ and 10mp maps++

Shipment and Killhouse were great fun.

I would more than likely pick this up but in a way I think they are maybe a year or 2 late. If these were out at the start of this Gen then I would of been all over it and since then have moved on from COD like a lot of people have and with games like Battlefield, Titanfall, Halo, Gears and many others coming out like Overwatch then COD is not my go to game. Will be fun for some Friday nights though with the old crowd.

Will be funny if people are playing COD4 more than COD24 or whatever number we are at but to be expected after how bad the last lot of COD's have been.

If Infinite Warrior maps are rubbish and they decide to stick flamin bloody exo suits in again, then I can safely say, the remaster will definitely take over!

Oh, and when they mean remaster, pleeeease don't update the maps like what happened to Nuketown

.....never happy am I :p:rotfl::p

Last edited:
They better not change ANY of the game aside from graphics and host migration.

I swear to god if it has kill streaks more than 3,5,7 I'll cry.

I want my basic shooter, search and destroy. Sweet lord I can't cope with the excitement.

I don't think they will to be honest, they are pushing all that noncense in their main release, I think what they will do is what Rockstar did with GTA V

They better not change ANY of the game aside from graphics and host migration.

I swear to god if it has kill streaks more than 3,5,7 I'll cry.

I want my basic shooter, search and destroy. Sweet lord I can't cope with the excitement.

I hear you brother.

A straight shooter with guns and non of this flying through the air nonsense :)

i'll wait and see if they release COD4 seperately, fudge paying another £40 for futuristic warfare v2.3.4 or whichever daft exo suit upgrade we are upto now.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom