Call Of Duty 4 Remastered (includes copy of COD: Infinite Warfare)

I didn't mind the depot.

You could get skins that were cool... that's fine. You also get parts in the loot crates which you can then choose to spend on specific items as opposed to hope for them randomly popping up in a crate.

Same with this... you can go to the new weapons and choose to unlock them via points you've earned by playing for free but that's not the point. Skins don't affect balance and gameplay... but weapons do :(

This is annoying. I didnt mind the depot for unlocking skins and other none game changing items. But now they've added weapons, I get the feeling more will be on there way. Probably even the 'thermal scope' will come soon from one of the other modern warfares which when equipped, the enemy stuck out a mile.
Anyway, I think they should of left it alone. The depot and the games in app purchases were not needed.
Also a thing I noticed the other week was that the remastered version doesn't even have then intro that the old one had. '50,000 people lived here, now it's a ghost town'

I think this will be the last call of duty I will buy. Especially after only selling it with the crap infinite warfare and the other money grabbing stunts like the depot.

This is unplayable now.

Pay-to-win has ruined it. You can unlock the guns by playing for about 800 hours but everyone is just buying them.

A classic had returned. It was perfect. Then they introduced DLC weapons that were never in the original game to be Remastered and low and behold the entire game is now a mess :(

It was fun while it lasted.

This is unplayable now.

Pay-to-win has ruined it. You can unlock the guns by playing for about 800 hours but everyone is just buying them.

A classic had returned. It was perfect. Then they introduced DLC weapons that were never in the original game to be Remastered and low and behold the entire game is now a mess :(

It was fun while it lasted.

Rubbish

Was playing it yesterday and today and its no different, are you really saying adding 3 guns has ruined the game o_O

Hardly anyone has been using the new guns and I am not even that impressed with the new assault rifle and still much prefer the M16.

And as for playing for 800 hours to unlock them :rotfl: I'm on just under 6 days play time and I've unlocked 2 of them just saved up my points the last few weeks as there was nothing I wanted from opening the crates.

Yeh ruined. It's no longer CoD 4. Most of my deaths today were by the full auto rifle that people have bought.

Can't remember exactly how many points the guns cost but there are like 6 challenges ... 5 of which are about 800 points and 1 is over 2000 I think.

Have completely changed my mind on this game now due to this. Raven software need some kind of dictionary or have someone explain what 'remastered' means lol. Anywho done with this now and will now put all my gaming time into Rainbow Six which is a good thing I guess.

I'd advise no one on buying this; even when it eventually is available to buy by itself (which they'll do soon as I'm sure they've turned a lot of people off by adding new weapons) and will therefore be looking more money via sales.

Haven't played it since playing loads and loads of Ghosts, can't believe how good that game was...my impressions of it has changed again

If what people are saying that Advanced W is crap now,which I knew would happen when they added Depot, then I'll be selling it off

I'd advise no one on buying this; even when it eventually is available to buy by itself (which they'll do soon as I'm sure they've turned a lot of people off by adding new weapons) and will therefore be looking more money via sales.

Well according to you they are already making plenty of money from the sale of the weapons, seriously though stop being so silly MWR is a great game and in my opinion far better than any of the recent COD games and to recommend people not buy it because they have added a few (3) new weapons is just daft.

I do wish they would fix the late spawning in at the start of games though as its really annoying in S&D.

Yeh ruined. It's no longer CoD 4. Most of my deaths today were by the full auto rifle that people have bought.

Can't remember exactly how many points the guns cost but there are like 6 challenges ... 5 of which are about 800 points and 1 is over 2000 I think.

Have completely changed my mind on this game now due to this. Raven software need some kind of dictionary or have someone explain what 'remastered' means lol. Anywho done with this now and will now put all my gaming time into Rainbow Six which is a good thing I guess.

I haven't played the Remaster but from what I have seen it hasn't been a straight graphical or audio upgrade so this has never been a straight remaster anyway. It's always loosly been a remaster and more a reimaging, these changes seem to be an extension of that. Activision have always been about maximising the profit, if you believe they ever have any alternative motive you are deluded.

I haven't played the Remaster but from what I have seen it hasn't been a straight graphical or audio upgrade so this has never been a straight remaster anyway. It's always loosly been a remaster and more a reimaging, these changes seem to be an extension of that. Activision have always been about maximising the profit, if you believe they ever have any alternative motive you are deluded.
To me it felt identical so I was super happy. It was exactly what the community wanted. The movement, the speed. It all felt perfect but looked brilliant. A perfect remaster. S&D was just like the old glory days.... no constant air support, no marathon lightweight commando, no jet packs.

Now it's got completely new weapons and is no longer a remaster.

The remaster plays like the original but with more flinch. I picked up the new AR off the floor and it didn't seem as OP as the M16.

I think I'm going to sell this whilst it's still worth something. I can't remember the first time round this game being like this, I know the later ones were. Just too many people using claymore's, but the worst thing is the snipers. I know its call of duty, and nothing at all like reality, but how on earth somebody can jump about in that air, and at the same time bring the scope to their eye, then shoot, all at the same time, is just utter cack. I've just bought Battlefield 1, first one I've played, way better than this toss.

I liked Chinatown and broadcast. The other 2 not so much. I take it there is no discount for us loyal fans who already purchased this pack on the 360.

I wasn't a huge fan of Chinatown, but I did love broadcast and Creek. Plus, blue tiger and red tiger weapons looked incredible on the two aforementioned maps. That R700 with blue tiger on Creek, or the Mp5 silenced on Broadcast :love:

Been playing Infinite Warfare the past week, just SP though as I won't be touching the terrible MP.
I am enjoying the SP quite a bit, the levels and side missions are fun but some stuff is very frustrating. I never want to see the Jackal take off again along with the Loadout cutscene and why oh why if I am the captain of this big ass spaceship do I have to open every fricking door. I'm the captain open my door minions !

No idea how far into it I am though but enjoying it so far.

Finished off the COD4 SP last week and enjoyed it but for me it lost some of its spark and did not feel as good as first time round. Could not be bothered with VET this time round or all collectables.
Game certainly felt its age though but enjoyed revisiting it.

Jesus. Those maps were given away free back on the PC originally!

Finished Infinite Warfare last night and overall I really enjoyed it. Not the longest COD game, think it took only 5/6 hours.
The more I played it though the more it made me think what the game and setting would of been perfect for.
So with all the Dropships, Corridor Fighting and on the planet settings. It just made me keep thinking of how good would of been if it had Aliens in it. I am talking Aliens Movie sort of stuff. It would of been perfect, the Dropships were pretty much the same and the corridors and lighting would of been perfect. It just made me want a decent Aliens game after the terrible Colonial Marines.
This COD dev would of been perfect for it and this with the space theme just made me want a decent Aliens game with guns.

hi, what can i expect buying the remastered game 2nd hand? I'll get 14 maps in total right? there's no codes that will have been used that I'll miss out on is there?

hi, what can i expect buying the remastered game 2nd hand? I'll get 14 maps in total right? there's no codes that will have been used that I'll miss out on is there?

No code needed as its on the disc itself, just load the Infinite Warfare disc and you will have the option to down load MWR

Posted in the other thread but though best here also

Rumours are this game will be divided shortly, meaning you can buy remastered on its own

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom