Call Of Duty 4 Remastered (includes copy of COD: Infinite Warfare)

^ are the rumours real? Was rumoured at the start of the year too lol

I'll be back to black ops this month anyway lol

Standalone was alwys bound to happen, just surprised its took so long, but they got to sell DLC to people first right.

It's only natural now because it's nearing end of life as we get towards the new cod. They're not gonna gain any new sales now so this will give a good boost to player count. Especially with players that will have left because it's no longer Modern Warfare remastered with all it's own new weapons.

Yeah I said before release it would absolutely become standalone. Surprised it still hadn't happened but hey, hype train has stopped for myself at least. No longer interested :(

Bit late for me to take an interest. I just picked up IW for £12 to play the single player campaign because I enjoyed the demo. The atrocious multiplayer put me off buying the game at a higher price.

Leaked images reveal Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered standalone

DCxLu3eW0AECati.jpg

$39.99 and doesn't include the $14.99 variety map pack lol where's my flogging stick.

$39.99 and doesn't include the $14.99 variety map pack lol where's my flogging stick.
and they've put drop boxes in there to rinse more money.....

Yet a lot of people will buy it....no doubt after moaning about it.

Can't get excited for it myself. Loved it back in the day and played it multiple times, but just can't be arsed with the remaster when so many current gen game I don't have time for.

If the standalone ever hits a decent sale price point I might bite but knowing Actvision that'll be a long time coming.

It was ok. But expected more from it to be honest. Playing the SP was a good trip down memory lane but I could not get on with the MP. Just felt like something was missing. Thought the IW SP was good fun but the MP was terrible.

If it appears in a sale then yeah probably worth it but don't spend £30 on it imo.

It's looking to be around the £40 mark

Think they lost everyone a while back, their still trying to bleed it dry though

This is far too late in the day now, especially with WW2 now announced. If it comes out at £20 then I might be tempted but definitely not worth any more than that.

I'd bite at £20 but absolutely no way at £40.
There's the small matter of a new console coming out

They are about 4 months too late. Player numbers have already dropped off a fair bit.

I enjoyed it for a couple Months. But I rarely play it anymore now. It gets tiresome getting quickscoped and dodging triple grenades.

I'd still play it and love it if they had just left it bloody alone

Remaster is a remaster, not a remaster but extra things to draw more money out of us peeps!

I've still not heard anything but I'm HOPING the next COD has now supply drops and other rubbish, just make it a plain old good shoting game like the old days

I'd still play it and love it if they had just left it bloody alone

Remaster is a remaster, not a remaster but extra things to draw more money out of us peeps!

I've still not heard anything but I'm HOPING the next COD has now supply drops and other rubbish, just make it a plain old good shoting game like the old days

This is Activision you're talking about.... Knowing them they'll chuck in microtransactions for some time travelling lock on weapons for the WW2 game.... oh and jet packs!

Agreed. If it came out for £20 digital and online has a large following I'd bite but I'd rather spend the money towards WW2

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom