Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Post your Pre Orders & Deals in Here.

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I must be losing my marbles doing another one of these, but here we go, here's the annual CoD Pre Orders & Deals thread.

I'll try to keep it so that the cheapest one is always highlighted in red...

Last edited:
Ill pre order via DD if its in place by then if not download at midnight

Need to change the title Az, I've called it Advanced Warfighter myself already this morning too. It's like it's 2005 all over again!

£47 at asda direct , have a paypal discount that brings it down to £37 which will expire at midnight does I or doesn't I?

Too early or strike while the turd stick is hot?

I regret the day i purchased ghosts on 360, and xbox one along with season passes... extinction is ok so i got that going for me i guess :/

• Game: £54.99 (with free Advanced Warfare personalisation pack for Call of Duty: Ghosts and Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Includes weapon camo, reticle, playercard, patch and background which will be available in-game from 13th May!): Buy Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Xbox One | Free UK Delivery | GAME

That deal tells you (and hopefully Activision) all you need to know about the popularity of the monumental fudge up that is Ghosts.

Tesco Direct now £45 goes down to £40 if you use code TDX-PRGM - Save £5 when you spend £35 on pre order Games. Offer ends 22/06/2014

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Cheers, will go with that then, seems it's not gonna get much cheaper but if it does amazon will honour it.

What they like for delivery, every other game I have picked up from Asda on the morning of release.

Cheers, will go with that then, seems it's not gonna get much cheaper but if it does amazon will honour it.

What they like for delivery, every other game I have picked up from Asda on the morning of release.

You'll need to pay for first class post to get it for the day of release otherwise they send it supersaver. Tesco also have it for £40 by using a £5 off code as the game is £45. They take payment now but if I remember correctly they aim for delivery on release day.

Had email from Tesco today and Gaming is now included in their Clubcard boost where £5=£10. Currently £42 and wasn't going to buy but using £20 of vouchers it's cost me just £2.00 Even if it's rubbish I can trade it and still be quids in.

Simply games sent me a email saying £5 off cod so works out £38 not bad.
The code was 50offcod

Anyone got wind of any potential supermarket deals, such as spend X amount on a shop and get COD for £30 or something....

I'm really tempted by the game and ordering from HK store, but i've not had a cod for years and in the back of my mind thinking i may not like it enough to want to keep it so a cheap deal if possible and trade option is best.

Tesco are offering £5 off pre orders with the code TDX-PYXM making this £37.

I've always gone down to asda to get me copy in the past so this is the first year I've pre ordered online. How reliable are Amazon for delivery. Any chance of getting it before Monday?

I've always gone down to asda to get me copy in the past so this is the first year I've pre ordered online. How reliable are Amazon for delivery. Any chance of getting it before Monday?

I very much doubt Amazon will deliver early and risk Activation withholding future releases from them, Shopto got into hot water when they sent out copies of Black Ops early.

If you want it early I would try Simplygames as its £37.85 and shipping now so delivery tomorrow is possible.

Preordered my copy of XBox One AW from Tesco on Thursday night.
Was pleasantly surprised to find I had £20 of vouchers I could use, so it took the overall price down to £22. :smashin:

Nipped in too game to pre-purchase last night. £55 for the Day Zero edition (steep but I like to know I can get my copy on time, after being let down with deliveries in the past), they are opening midnight Sunday/Monday. They had an offer on though where if you bought CoD you could get Alien Isolation for £19.99.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom