Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Post your Pre Orders & Deals in Here.

Good to know I'm not alone.

Snap - Was almost going to check with next door to see if they got our post by mistake. I was a little dubious about getting it today as it was only posted yesterday according to my dispatch email.

Snap - Was almost going to check with next door to see if they got our post by mistake. I was a little dubious about getting it today as it was only posted yesterday according to my dispatch email.

I never trust their dispatch emails, a lot of the time they arrive after the item and a fair few did get their copy today, guess a batch were delayed for whatever reason.

Did you get your copy from Tesco today? as nothing here for me :(
Yep mate it came this morning. :) Been working my way through the campaign and so far racked up 200 GP. :)

Slightly OT guys, but when you do a network test, what ping do you get back? I'm currently getting ~150ms to XBL servers, but when I go into game, I'm invariably the only one with a red dot connection, despite having a FTTC connection with 16.3Mb UL and 74.3Mb DL speeds. :(

Slightly OT guys, but when you do a network test, what ping do you get back? I'm currently getting ~150ms to XBL servers, but when I go into game, I'm invariably the only one with a red dot connection, despite having a FTTC connection with 16.3Mb UL and 74.3Mb DL speeds. :(

When you do a network test it pings the US Xbox Servers I believe.
The connection in the game is up and down. Goes from red to full bars back to red for me throughout the game.

When you do a network test it pings the US Xbox Servers I believe.
The connection in the game is up and down. Goes from red to full bars back to red for me throughout the game.
Thanks for that. I had a feeling the XBL servers were based stateside, but I wasn't aware of the in-game issues. I was 99.9% certain that it isn't anything to do with my connection, as I usually ping bbc.co.uk and google.co.uk around 6ms

Did anyone buy the dual version? Buy Xbox 360 digital which entitles you to Xbox One.

360 version became available early this morning and is cheaper by a fiver than an XB1-only digital copy.

On the 360 there was no mention of a Day Zero Edition.

Did anyone buy the 360 digital version (to also get X1) and can you confirm whether you get Day Zero and Advanced Arsenal Pack on 360?

Not much I know but the price has now dropped to £40 so you should be getting a £2 refund ;)
I had email yesterday saying they are refunding me £2 so using £20 Clubcard vouchers and boosting them to £40 it's cost me nothing. :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom