Call of duty advanced warfare region change question

its has let me play the first mission and now it says that it is installing content so i cant play any more missions at the mo

Mine just says preordered and then if i click on it it says install even though it is already installed..?

Mine just says preordered and then if i click on it it says install even though it is already installed..?
That's what mine did for over an hour, in the end I uninstalled and nipped to my sisters to d/l. Gonna take a few hours but better than a few days on mine.

You can purchase from HK store just fine but use HK currency cards from playasia or somewhere like that

My HK COD just unlocked
@m1ket Are you confirming that? So you bought and redeemed HK codes successfully, and you did so recently, after all these issues of requiring VPN for card payments?

My US one is ready to play no extra downloads needed which is nice :)

@Waynej I believe Debtman did it with A VPN and was playing it last night.. might be worth dropping him a message. The full version from the US store is also ÂŁ59 compared to ÂŁ57 so a safer option if your concerned (as I was)

I've seen people ask about whether the currency cards work or not since the VPN close down but never seen it confirmed.
When did this start to happen, i believe it was before these dates?

Ffu1tV2.jpg

Flockers obviously available to play straight away, dragonage is all preloaded and ready for launch date

The balance for flocker was already on the account but i purchased a 600HKD currency code and redeemed that for the purchase of dragonage on the 29th

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom