Call of Duty: Black OPS 4 (X1)

Yay won my first solo of 2019
I sent you a few invites yesterday and I saw you joined the party but quickly left, if you fancy a few games anytime in the future just join the party I am in or send me an invite. :smashin:

No crashes for me last night but if it only happens late in a game that’s probably why I was ok :)

I sent you a few invites yesterday and I saw you joined the party but quickly left, if you fancy a few games anytime in the future just join the party I am in or send me an invite. :smashin:

Yeah I did, then Murphy’s law came along and my mother phoned, hadn’t spoke to here since before new year so couldn’t ignore. Looked later but you were playing quads in a party so left you to it.

It only happens on Xbox one X mate and as I said if you restart the game after 2-3 games you won't crash.
I was using an X and played for 2-3 hours, could have been lucky I suppose.
I'm not using Instant On if that has anything to do with it.

I was using an X and played for 2-3 hours, could have been lucky I suppose.
I'm not using Instant On if that has anything to do with it.
They are looking into it but not sure what it could be I think I seen something about a memory leak issue but could be wrong. I used to crash all the time not crashed since I have restarted every 2-3 games

Any idea when new maps are out.

Not locked up since update. Up to 19% wins now want to get to 20% can do it!
I also haven't had a lock up since the patch and I have been on it every evening since it released.

I am really enjoying playing Blackout and have had some great games. I love the shotgun and rocket launcher combo. :D

Anyone getting or had the COD 4 error collar 726 tin clover.

Cannot get on BO.

Edit: seems like it’s fixed now

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed in BO that the vehicle noises are a lot louder now, especially the chopper, sometimes I think they are landing on the building I’m in but no, they are miles away.

Has anyone noticed in BO that the vehicle noises are a lot louder now, especially the chopper, sometimes I think they are landing on the building I’m in but no, they are miles away.

I don't have problems Alan, what sound setup you running?

No issues with Vehicle sound my end.

Only issue I seem to be having is getting worse at Blackout.

Haha I have never been any good, but as long as I can curse my luck and laugh at it, it’s all good. I really only try to make top 15, then it’s mostly a crap shoot of positioning on the map from there.

I don't have problems Alan, what sound setup you running?

Only noticed it recently, same turtle beach stealth 700’s as before the last update. I may look at them settings as there is some fancy button on the side that gives amplified noise or something. But I thought that would be all noise.

It may be in my mind as I get paranoid playing BO lol

I changed my sound settings recently from Headphones to Supercrunch I think it is and I am finding it better to pinpoint enemies. Just can't seem to get the drop on them.

Just noticed you’ll be able to play Blackout for free between 17th and 24th of Jan

7F122D38-F655-4E32-9BA3-70F2E258D002.jpeg

This game is completely fecked. blackout was unplayable last night after the update. I played 3-4 games got 2 wins no problem... the 5th game kept i got connection interuption. xbox live party timming out everything gave up what a mess and no was not my end lol seen a lot online people having problems.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom