Call of duty : Ghosts Sub clan AVFX

I'm going to try and lone wolf Kill confirmed to get the points so we stay in thr division, if you score none you get relegated I'm sure I read.. If anyone is free to help then hop on!

First game... 34-7 including getting a Helo Pilot! Yea.. we won that one ;)

Well I've done my bit on KC and scored us some points, maybe go for HC KC next as you like that?

Clan wars starts this wed 30th going with the schedule

My app is running slow but have we dropped back into Silver division again from Platinum? Last Clan War I scored us some points in the hope of us not getting dropped a division let alone two..

Would of been nice to get the red outfits and maybe reach the max clan level 25, but yea people have dropped off, new maps out soon-ish so I might be back for that.

I finished off taking HC Dom earlier, some of the people playing are so frustrating though..

Me - 11 captures
Next person on my team - 1
The rest of my team - 0

Top boys!!

Game is a joke mate Friday night when you would think everyone would play had 9k people playing...
Yea sometimes its hard for me to find a game, I would say though every time I play the new map only game modes I have no troubles what so ever finding games, the people that still play I guess all have the season passes and when the new maps are released they just then tend to play them.

I usually enjoy HC "new map" mode so it means I play a mix of game types on each of the new levels :)

I took blitz and gave up on hkdom with one to go beers and lack of sleep got the better of me

Anyone coming on tonight to steal the clan wars and finish in top spot I will be on from 5pm

ImageUploadedByAVForums1408388832.908358.jpg

Boom from bottom to top in 24hrs
Big thanks to olly c and nifty and donny Steve

Last edited:
Next clan war is 3rd-8th Sept

this is the one we need to win to gain all the red camo and red clan tag

I will be on

Who is available ??

I'm away until the 3rd of Sept so thats lucky, I'll be on, lets do this!

Is the clan wars on ??

Its not available for me, just updated the app and logged in etc, no joy..

EDIT: I read its been put back one week to the 10th

Last edited:
****s

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom