Call Of Duty: Ghosts

Looked pretty good I thought. I skipped MW3 and BlOps2 but I might actually buy this. It seems like it might be enough of an evolution of the series to be worth a return.

I know CoD gets a lot of flack in the gaming world, but the reveal was a pretty big coup for the Xbox reveal. Like it or not, Call of Duty and Fifa are the two biggest game franchises in the world. CoD and NFL Live are the two biggest game franchises in the US. If they want to keep the big game reveals for E3 (which they evidently do), they couldn't have done much better.

From a purely graphical point of view, I honestly think Killzone Shadowfall looks superior to COD Ghosts. That's not a fanboy opinion, just an objective comparison. I still think the Xbox One looks superb and will deliver graphically.

I hope ghosts delivers on its promise of a more emotionally engaging story- whichever platform its on.

I really cant wait for the next generation of quick-scoping.

XBOX: Quickscope!

From a purely graphical point of view, I honestly think Killzone Shadowfall looks superior to COD Ghosts. That's not a fanboy opinion, just an objective comparison. I still think the Xbox One looks superb and will deliver graphically.

I hope ghosts delivers on its promise of a more emotionally engaging story- whichever platform its on.

There's no doubt Killzone looks better but if I remember correctly it was capped at 30fps which is a deal breaker. You know cod will run at a sweet 60fps.

Wasn't overwhelmed by the Xbox Ghosts reveal trailer. Graphically was expecting more as it looks nowhere near as good as Killzone or Battlefield on PS4 imo.

Wonder if the major difference between the two will be dedicated servers on Xbox multiplayer games compared to P2P hosting on PS4?

Looks about as good as Crysis which runs on the Xbox 360.

No mention of large online player lobbies like we have already had for years on the PC.

Meh.............

They said that the trailer was all in game engine. There also does appear to be some gameplay elements too if you ask me.

I was ambivalent about the trailer until I saw Infinity Wards comparison with elements of the last MW game. Pretty impressive stuff if you ask me! Check it out....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tenEv1oPJAc

In fairness KZ is an in house developer game.

Just as you would expect a Halo/Gears/Forza game to look superb on the Xbox one.

COD is a multiplatform multi generation game. You need to be making comparisons of in house games.

Just as you would expect a Halo/Gears/Forza game to look superb on the Xbox one.

COD is a multiplatform multi generation game. You need to be making comparisons of in house games.

I agree but we didn't really get to see much of the Microsoft exclusives in any detail. These are the only two next gen shooters we have to compare so far.

I remind all of the 'Killzone' 'gameplay' footage which came with the PS3 release. Let's just wait till we play the games or at least the reviewers do.

Seeing as ShopTo have ditched Activision (for now), where should I pre-order this from?

For me Driveclub looked so much better graphically than Forza.

943266_588948567805917_267185983_n.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom