Call Of Duty: Ghosts

Well this is the nextbox forum and this is a nextbox game.

There will be a shed load of nextbox games threads up tomorrow too once they're announced. It's not just about the system. This is a whole new forum that will have games sections etc.

Well this is the nextbox forum and this is a nextbox game.

There will be a shed load of nextbox games threads up tomorrow too once they're announced. It's not just about the system. This is a whole new forum that will have games sections etc.

But there is already a CoD forum for all things CoD and that forum has a Ghosts preview thread already running.

Plus, there's nothing to suggest in your link that the video is anything to do with NextBox. :smashin:

But there is already a CoD forum for all things CoD and that forum has a Ghosts preview thread already running.

Plus, there's nothing to suggest in your link that the video is anything to do with NextBox. :smashin:

That's in the 360 section though. This is the nextbox section.

Just because a game comes out on one system doesn't mean you can't have threads for the same game in different forums. As has been the case for years.

Similarly there will be Watch Dog threads and the likes in this section.

There will be more to post in here tomorrow when more is revealed.

That's in the 360 section though. This is the nextbox section.

Just because a game comes out on one system doesn't mean you can't have threads for the same game in different forums. As has been the case for years.

Similarly there will be Watch Dog threads and the likes in this section.

There will be more to post in here tomorrow when more is revealed.

I think we should agree to disagree. :)

I think we should agree to disagree. :)

Sure but look at it this way. Imagine you want to come to the nextbox section and see what games are coming out for that system. Ta da!! COD: Ghosts is one of them :)

If i wanted to see what was coming out on the 360 I'd pop into that section and look.

I'm going to be abandoning both the PS3 and 360 sections altogether once the new systems are out so will be wanting to see threads for this systems games in this section regardless of what other systems its coming out for :)

Bet they will show gameplay of this 2moz..

they have only said they are showing the engine from Ghosts so it may or may not actually turn out to be gameplay, I think there was a closed demo of its tech with facial engine and such so it may be they just show that, similar to that face demo Sony had for the PS4.

I'd be more surprised if they didnt show gameplay.

Not sure that activisions face demo tech will be in the next COD mind, used a powerful system. Much more than the touted nextbox specs anyway.

I think with the audience this will have they would be mad to not show so gameplay of sorts. Want to get people worked up as Battlefield have already started.

true, but there is E3 round the corner which they did bill as for the games, Activision will want all the COD lime light I would think, letting MS have all that for free by revealing the game proper is a big deal....

re the engine I would hope its scale able so lower end devices can use the tech, devs always throw everything at a tech demo to ensure it runs fluidly but I am sure its designed to run on mere mortals computers and thus on next gen hardware.

anyhow I hope to see some games in action, but here is where I got the "engine" preview and not the game preview.

Greenberg teases Xbox reveal, says E3 is 'all about the games' | Joystiq

"Greenberg then specifically called out Call of Duty: Ghosts, which will have its next-generation engine demoed during the Microsoft event."

true, but there is E3 round the corner which they did bill as for the games, Activision will want all the COD lime light I would think, letting MS have all that for free by revealing the game proper is a big deal....

re the engine I would hope its scale able so lower end devices can use the tech, devs always throw everything at a tech demo to ensure it runs fluidly but I am sure its designed to run on mere mortals computers and thus on next gen hardware.

anyhow I hope to see some games in action, but here is where I got the "engine" preview and not the game preview.

Greenberg teases Xbox reveal, says E3 is 'all about the games' | Joystiq

"Greenberg then specifically called out Call of Duty: Ghosts, which will have its next-generation engine demoed during the Microsoft event."

Think MS will use it to their advantage.

"Thats right folks, exclusively with the Next Box you get..........."

**** COD, I want to see new IP and exclusive IP's (no sequels, no bringing games back from the dead. NEW IP!!!) If COD is all they can offer then I'll stick to PC gaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call of Duty Ghosts has finally caught up to Battlefield! ..bad company 1.

As a massive fan of the MW games (both SP and MP) I personally cannot wait. Looked pretty badass, especially the jungle footage.

As a massive fan of the MW games (both SP and MP) I personally cannot wait. Looked pretty badass, especially the jungle footage.

Yeah I'm liking the improvements. Look forward to seeing more of it.

bleh COD bleh.... That is all

I want a serious IP as the first game otherwise i'll wait till a year after launch when all the hype has died down. Plus all the features with live tv etc etc

the Yankees have the biggest portfolio when it comes to TV so what do we get? I highly doubt it will be more than an afterthought for UK such as the way it has always been handled.

And why push the Kinect yet again? Fine for families but I don't want it so don't force it on me

Dedicated servers or GTFOH. That's all I'm saying about another cod game.

Looked pants really.

KillZone 4 is the clear winner!

Your opinion I'd say.

I found the single player on killzone 3 on par with battlefield 3

Sliding? Max Payne had that 2001.
Leaning? SOCOM Navy Seals II had that 2003.
Character customisation? *** Commodore 64 games had that in the 80s...

Probably earlier examples of each too, but hardly innovation IMO.

Meh/10

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom