Call Of Duty: Ghosts

Check youtube for the Devastation Map Pack, pretty cool trailer for the new maps

or just check this page for vids

Played the new maps a few times today, really like them, some of them are tight/close quarters so getting kills or killed quickly :D

How's the Dome remake? Still the same choke points?

Played the DLC for a few hours today , the maps are pretty tight , Dome remake is exactly the same but there is much less ordnance flying around compared to MW3 , so not so hectic
The Ripper is a very good SMG , tears up at close range and is surprisingly good at distance as well , in AR mode its ok but nothing special
Initial impressions overall , not bad , but i think the 1st DLC maps are better ..

It's good the old map pack is finally in rotation but I find myself joining half empty lobbies that struggle to fill up tonight.

It's good the old map pack is finally in rotation but I find myself joining half empty lobbies that struggle to fill up tonight.

I've given up on it completely now. Spent £11 on the last maps and couldn't play them in the rotation even after a month. No way am I getting caught with my pants down again.

Fired up Ghosts to give it a go.
Man this is one ugly game, slow and clunky !

Everyone just sniping and using throwing knives !

Back to SP games and Titanfall for my MP fix me thinks. Hell PvZ is 10x more fun than this.

Fired up Ghosts to give it a go.
Man this is one ugly game, slow and clunky !

Everyone just sniping and using throwing knives !

Back to SP games and Titanfall for my MP fix me thinks. Hell PvZ is 10x more fun than this.

Weird, your recent activity says you were watching TV a day ago :-/

Nope not updated yet, strange as mine has updated to say I was playing Titanfall, must be a glitch or something.

I like the new maps, they are pretty manic, dome remake is excellent, like the predator map too

I thought you had sold your X1 ?
You go and buy another one in the end ?

I haven't sold it yet mate and tbh i have decided to keep it so will be withdrawing my advert.

As good as the ds4 pad is it does give me hand ache where as the xb1 pad doesn't. Also i love my cod fix and sadly cod on the ps4 is just rubbish with the constant frame rate drops so i'm sticking with xb1.

I think the new maps look very nice and sharp, lots of detail, especially in Ruins, and Collision looks good with the water reflections on the floor. The Predator is great in action when your it.

The ripper seems to outgun everything. I wonder if that's to get people to buy the dlc.

New Hotfix: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PC.

• Added killstreak point rewards for KC, DOM and Grind game types to promote objective play:
      • KC: Half point rewarded for collecting tags.
      • DOM: Half point rewarded for changing a flag to Neutral, and another half point from neutral to Captured.
      • Grind: Half point rewarded for each tag banked.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom