raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
delete if an existing thread, a search showed nothing recent

D71RZhEWkAAwYJo.jpg

Last edited:
That looks absolutely awesome.
No stupid robots etc. Brilliant

Some nice visuals there. Will look good on the X. I might come back for this one, since I haven't played Call of Duty for a long time. I think Modern Warfare 3 was the last time I played this series.

No map packs/season pass.

Crossplay between Xbox, Playstation and PC.

I imagine with PC it will either be with console players using KB/M or simply for the co-op missions.

when they say cross play they have said cross play between pc and consoles. does that also mean xbox PlayStation cross play as well ?

I'm really looking forward to getting destroyed by PC mouse and keyboard users, while I use a controller.

I'm really looking forward to getting destroyed by PC mouse and keyboard users, while I use a controller.

A whole new avenue of slurs to be the recipient of,

You {expletive} concole {slur} {optional extra expletives}

Some YT folk got to see the first few missions or excerpts of, it's supposed to be ralistic and unflinching in its portrayal of acts of terror and the effect of being shot . No more comic falling over now it's bleed out, beg for life and detail. This extends to children and other "innocents"

I just do not allow crossplay to many using mouse and keyboard on xbox as it is.

Wow, there was a time this thread would be about 50 pages long already, teeming with activity!

I'm another whose hated the direction of COD the last few years. But this one will bring me back.

There should be options for who you want to play against? and cross platform games will have to tell us whether they are using K&M or controller.
my guess is they will hide all that info to stop people from fracturing playlists....

I haven't own a CoD since the original BO.
I rented MW3, Ghosts and BO2, the last of which I just couldn't get into.
This however has me intrigued.
Being something of a reboot to the MW franchise, albeit with a contemporary take, this should be really interesting to say the least.

I haven't own a CoD since the original BO.
I rented MW3, Ghosts and BO2, the last of which I just couldn't get into.
This however has me intrigued.
Being something of a reboot to the MW franchise, albeit with a contemporary take, this should be really interesting to say the least.
The biggest problem I have with all game makers is their incessant need to change things up... they had the perfect games but took them to places the majority of players didn't want to go...
If I was Activision I'd make old style CoD and then release yearly single and multiplayer updates as payable DLC, no confusion over title names/numbers and most importantly no secondhand market as you'd need the base game to play future years content.

The biggest problem I have with all game makers is their incessant need to change things up... they had the perfect games but took them to places the majority of players didn't want to go...
If I was Activision I'd make old style CoD and then release yearly single and multiplayer updates as payable DLC, no confusion over title names/numbers and most importantly no secondhand market as you'd need the base game to play future years content.

Although I’ve been buying each season, they lost me after Ghosts

I know it won’t happen because the creators are making bucket loads from all their additional crap! They need to go back to roots, I wish there was some company in the background making an original game, what COD used to be like..

Good video from Jackfrags regarding gameplay he saw behind closed doors. Sounds very promising and I'm liking the realism they appear to be going for. Looks like it's a huge step away from what we have been use to.

We are due to get our first look of MW multiplayer tonight around 6pm. 4 pro players are live streaming the new 2v2 mode. Live stream is on Twitch but if you go on to charlieintel they have the individual streams embedded.

We are due to get our first look of MW multiplayer tonight around 6pm. 4 pro players are live streaming the new 2v2 mode. Live stream is on Twitch but if you go on to charlieintel they have the individual streams embedded.
I see kill cams still don't represent what happens in game.... so much for creating a game from the ground up. I don't get how all the information is at the games disposal and yet kill shots clearly miss in a kill cam on a local server no less...
Really doesn't fill me with confidence.

Infinity Ward have released a 4K raw feed of the recent 2v2 gameplay without the annoying commentary and it looks very good. Has renewed my interest and faith.

Ok everyone can start to get excited now!

Apparently this is how you are dropped off into mp.

Lots of gameplay now available through YouTube. Modes of 2v2, 6v6, 10v10, 20v20. Also saw biggest maps 100 players was announced but not shown

Does this title have a single player option? I'm not a big gamer but have enjoyed some of the previous COD games. I'm not a great player so multi player is a series of getting killed in 5 seconds...

Does this title have a single player option? I'm not a big gamer but have enjoyed some of the previous COD games. I'm not a great player so multi player is a series of getting killed in 5 seconds...

It sure does :smashin:

With big player count game modes, this could really disrupt Battlefield V. I might even come back to the CoD series after many years away.

It's all looking to good.
You just know they are going to mess it up with with some bullshit cod point's pay to win system as there is no season pass now.

With big player count game modes, this could really disrupt Battlefield V. I might even come back to the CoD series after many years away.

I know many high profile BF youtubers are very interested by MW as they really don't like BFV so will be interesting to see what happens.

@NMF I would agree however the COD franchise is in an extremely delicate state right now and they really can't afford afford to make any mistakes otherwise players will completely abandon the franchise. I'm a huge COD player but I haven't really played much since MW3 as didn't like the direction they went. The reveal on Thursday has got quite a lot of people excited so really hope they don't ruin it. I know for one if I start seeing pink guns and silly dances then I will be done.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom