Call of Duty Modern Warfare (XB) October 25

Why the hell is this game still so expensive?
It’s actually gone up in price since launch.
I can’t find anywhere where it’s not £60+.

Why the hell is this game still so expensive?
It’s actually gone up in price since launch.
I can’t find anywhere where it’s not £60+.

It's £46 on Amazon and it was under £40 on the store last week and has been quite a few times. I managed to get a Digital code for £30.

Finally finished the campaign last night and really enjoyed it. It was still run of the mill COD MW but with shinier gfx and decent gunplay.

I'm just thankful I can now delete this off my drive and get some space back on the SSD !

I've really enjoyed the MP on this. First time in a long while. And happy with their seasons road map. Hope the next one is as good but I've never liked Blops as much as MW

Still playing warzone getting a little fed up with it but not doing bad on wins to games

354 games
50 wins

Its just proper campy this cod thats my issue with it even multiplayer so cagey and campy does my head in just right now can't find anything else decent to play :(

COD has always been campy. I remember getting so pissed off in that snowy train map from MW2 because of campers.

I actually don't mind it tho really. If you're good at it then fair enough. If everyone was running around like a headless chicken I'd probably find that more boring. This is MP tho in taking about. I imagine warzone is worse for getting done at a distance

Still playing warzone getting a little fed up with it but not doing bad on wins to games

354 games
50 wins

Its just proper campy this cod thats my issue with it even multiplayer so cagey and campy does my head in just right now can't find anything else decent to play :(

I play plunder and it certainly isn't campy. You get lots of good skirmishes over an area, where they keep parachuting in 😁

It's £46 on Amazon and it was under £40 on the store last week and has been quite a few times. I managed to get a Digital code for £30.

D7C33C0E-0D2C-46DA-969E-16D35CA912D2.png
And the prices only go up from there.
Even The Game Collection lists it for about £50.

Can I ask, where was the digital code from ?

A digital code for the standard edition was £39 on CD Keys earlier in the week.

I’ve been playing Team Death Match in this game on both my Xbox One S and PS4 Pro on my 4K Sony OLED, and I have to say I’ve found the Xbox one to run faster, it feels better and I get better results in it, with the PS4 version it looks better slightly and it’s smoother but doesn’t feel like it’s running as fast, the bullets hit detection isn’t as good etc, is this an example of Xbox Live still being better then PSN? Has anyone else noticed this?
I’ve been testing using wireless.
I’ve also mainly been testing cross platform, I’ll try PS4 and Xbox only.

Last edited by a moderator:
silly amount of hackers back on this game on warzone. played 5 games last night won 1 and the other 4 we got taken out by aimbotters all headshots snapping onto everybody and anybody all over the map this one chap had over 47 kills got to last team he didnt reload his weapon his cursor was snapping onto heads but couldnt fire he got killed. 3 of his team mates was shocking players with 0 kills they lost the game hahaha

I’ve been playing Team Death Match in this game on both my Xbox One S and PS4 Pro on my 4K Sony OLED, and I have to say I’ve found the Xbox one to run faster, it feels better and I get better results in it, with the PS4 version it looks better slightly and it’s smoother but doesn’t feel like it’s running as fast, the bullets hit detection isn’t as good etc, is this an example of Xbox Live still being better then PSN? Has anyone else noticed this?
I’ve been testing using wireless.
I’ve also mainly been testing cross platform, I’ll try PS4 and Xbox only.

I tested the game with home plugs and ethernet and it seems to work better on the PS4 Pro then the Xbox One S. So just a WiFi issue.

Any ideas why this keeps happening to me? Also Cod crashes my Xbox at least once a session. Only way to get the game to load again, is a hard reset

The game is installed on an SSD, I have no problems with any other game, just this one

silly amount of hackers back on this game on warzone. played 5 games last night won 1 and the other 4 we got taken out by aimbotters all headshots snapping onto everybody and anybody all over the map this one chap had over 47 kills got to last team he didnt reload his weapon his cursor was snapping onto heads but couldnt fire he got killed. 3 of his team mates was shocking players with 0 kills they lost the game hahaha
Another ban wave coming soon!!
Were then see around the net but i was banned but i did not cheat lol, don't you just hate those sort of people.
We had hackers when running ET servers years ago some hard to catch but most were obvious.
It just does not suprise me on the amount of cheaters there are online today.
I got shot the other day ghost cold blooded on so do not show up on heartbeat sensor.
Replay he tried covering up his hack by getting heartbeat sensor out before he shot me instantly through window.
Just need console crossplay only as a choice in settings

Last edited:
41GB update for gods sake. Put it on last night to have an hour of campaign and I get yet another update so can’t play it. I mean 41GB !!! I’ve zero interest in multiplayer yet constantly have to update and it takes an absolute age to do. Seriously done with this game genre because of this.

41GB update for gods sake. Put it on last night to have an hour of campaign and I get yet another update so can’t play it. I mean 41GB !!! I’ve zero interest in multiplayer yet constantly have to update and it takes an absolute age to do. Seriously done with this game genre because of this.
Mine was 49Gb on the X. Thought I'd have a quick go last night but no o_O

Can't you just disconnect from the Internet and then play campaign?

Can't you just disconnect from the Internet and then play campaign?
Yes that’s an idea. Didn’t think about that. Next time.

This game is being weird for me recently.

Im with talktalk and i know its not the best provider when it comes to gaming but in around half of the games i play, there seems to be some sort of lag switch flicked. One team gets to around 40 points and ill be doing well and then ill suddenly go on an 8 or 10 instakill death streak with me unable to kill anyone but racking up loads of assists.

Or it does it the other way round ie, ill start unable to hit a barn door with a a banjo and then suddenly my controller becomes super responsive, oppostion players seem slow to react after being supernatually quick.

im also fairly sure that there are bots placed in the multiplayer. I couldnt back this up but certain things happen in the game that have to be more than coincidence.

I have a question regarding the multiplayer (team deathmatch mostly), I have this game on both my Xbox One S (digitally) and my PS4 Pro (on blue ray disk), on my OS4 the game runs smoothly mostly with the occasional glitch, on my Xbox it’s weird, it seems to run faster but constantly glitches, it stutters, for instance I’ll be running and stop and it’ll seem to jump a frame and it seems to be dropping frames all over the place, also the animations are rubbish and my hits don’t seem to register. Now I expect my PS4 Pro to run it better graphically, but should it glitch so much and seem like the frame rate is all over the place on the One S? Or is it my internet?

Qhen I select to join a match it joins at pings from 50 to over 100! The PS4 doesn’t, and when I’m in a game in the Xbox the ping level according to the games measuring tool is around 30 to 40 constant so is fine.
Or is the Xbox One S just not capable of running the game?

I should add I am using home plugs at the moment, I normally use WiFi, the PS4 is on WiFi, I suspect it may be my router?

EDIT: made some changes and the PS4 is better but the Xbox is still awful, it seems to want to run at a million frames a second and isn’t smooth at all, feels like it’s running too fast and stuttering, bullet hits not registering?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know where mp has gone. I've installed this on my series x but can't seem to find the multilayer now.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom