Call of Duty: WWII Xbox One Discussion and playing tips

Was saying similar elsewhere. Think it will never be as good as it was, mainly because I'm not that kind of gamer anymore.
Us oldies say it all the time. It'll never be as good as it was. I think it's about time the franchise was ended to be honest. But money talks, and it's far too popular.

I'd love it if they had an old school play list - 3,5 and 7 killstreaks. Was great when it was just like that. No air strikes, no choppers, no predators. No nonsense.
I'm looking forward to the SP myself. It can't be any worse than the BF1 SP.
I quite enjoyed the BF1 SP. It wasn't great, but better than it had been for years. The MP i just couldn't get into it, despite again my personal opinion it was far better than the recent years efforts.

I'm amazed at how much press they are doing. Other than announcing the next game a few weeks before E3 they never had CoD footage this early. I guess they may be worried about the falling sales.

Does look alright though. May stick a pre-order in for the beta.

Well that's looking very playable, and with a boost on the X should look great!;)

I'm amazed at how much press they are doing. Other than announcing the next game a few weeks before E3 they never had CoD footage this early. I guess they may be worried about the falling sales.

Does look alright though. May stick a pre-order in for the beta.

I think it's more of a case of them being confident in it and wanting to build up the hype. BF1 was very much hyped up last year due to it going back and seems they are looking for the same thing this year and no doubt Sony is behind a lot of it with the Marketing. 2 Big shooters with deals with PS4 this holiday. One Space Shooter and one WW2 Shooty shooty game.
I think they knew a lot of people wanted a classic COD and boots on the ground so they are getting this out there asap and letting the hype train choo choo along especially for COD.

I'm just surprised there has not been much attention for it same with SWBF2

I think you might have said the same thing just differently. Sales have been falling as people want boots on ground. They have now delivered that and so shouting early to get the attention back on them. Remember when all they had to do was post a logo and there would be 50 pages discussing what it meant! No there is so much apathy towards the brand they are having to show more to build the hype.

I'll be tracking this but not overly excited by this or any game at the moment if I'm honest.

Zombies trailer looks pretty cool, this should look fantastic on the one X, might be a COD I actually buy.

whats the best way to get on the beta, have pre ordered on amazon but not got a code yet

Link doesn't work.

In any case, I know what the dates are. I'm after my code from Amazon, which seems to be lost in the digital post.

Last edited:
Is everyone still waiting on amazon beta codes?

just read codes should go out on the 24th.... today

I got a code from Amazon ages ago which you use on the Activision website where you then have to wait for another code from them!

Amazon uk codes will be emailed today, by 6pm.

Says so on their website and live chat have just confirmed that to me.

Just got my code as the HK beta is downloading lol

Got my code from amazon!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom