Call of Duty: WWII Xbox One Discussion and playing tips

I’ve got to earn another 6.5k for my itra! Hope it’s worth the pain I’ve gone through doing all the challenges for supply drops, praying for duplicates!
Some mofo team killed me for mine earlier in HC Ground War so some people are still keen to get their hands on it. The simple fact that its the only 4-round burst rifle in the game is what makes it unique - and the fact that it handles like a BO3 M8 where you can drag the burst over a target and get the kill nearly every time. Well worth the wait/grind :)

Some mofo team killed me for mine earlier in HC Ground War so some people are still keen to get their hands on it. The simple fact that its the only 4-round burst rifle in the game is what makes it unique - and the fact that it handles like a BO3 M8 where you can drag the burst over a target and get the kill nearly every time. Well worth the wait/grind :)

Wow, a team mate killed you to get his hands on it?! That’s a first I bet. It’s bad enough people standing around trying to nick care packages you’ve earned but what happened to you is on another level!

Yep, I'd just gone down one side of Aachen and taken out the entire enemy team. Got killed as they spawned back in then when I spawned a team mate was waiting in our spawn with his baseball bat out, hit me on the back of the head and picked up the ITRA and went on to get a total of 1 kill with it before I respawned and shot him in the back of the head :)

Yep, I'd just gone down one side of Aachen and taken out the entire enemy team. Got killed as they spawned back in then when I spawned a team mate was waiting in our spawn with his baseball bat out, hit me on the back of the head and picked up the ITRA and went on to get a total of 1 kill with it before I respawned and shot him in the back of the head :)

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]glad you got your revenge.

If you team kill either on purpose or accidentally then wouldn’t it be better that you die and your teammates live. No more care package stealing , no more getting kicked when using score streaks like carpet bombing. This seams simple to me or am I missing something.

If you team kill either on purpose or accidentally then wouldn’t it be better that you die and your teammates live. No more care package stealing , no more getting kicked when using score streaks like carpet bombing. This seams simple to me or am I missing something.

Nope, i agree. I thought if you kill a team mate either accidentally or deliberately, you were kicked?

3 team kills for a kick which is about right since you can easily kill team mates by accident if they run in front of you while you're shooting for e.g. I get team killed 2 or 3 times per game on average but I don't kill them back as 99% its clearly accidental.

Richochet is the mode where you die if you shoot a team mate. It was trialled one weekend a few weeks back and a lot of people wanted it available permanently but sadly it hasn't been seen since.

Got the M2 in a drop last night so finally have one of the new guns to play with. It is pretty powerful but fires really slow. Gives me something to grind with to try and get more credits for the ITRA or get it in a drop.

Game has been down for me since 11 last night..only needed another 1.5k in credits to finish off the ITRA collection and get the gun. Haven’t been able to collect the wages towards the total[emoji57]

Game has been down for me since 11 last night..only needed another 1.5k in credits to finish off the ITRA collection and get the gun. Haven’t been able to collect the wages towards the total[emoji57]
Ah was same for me but thought it was my internet playing up. Was fine this morning when I logged on to collect the wages. Sad that I have to put it on before work just to get a few hundred armory credits :laugh::rotfl::rotfl:

Ah was same for me but thought it was my internet playing up. Was fine this morning when I logged on to collect the wages. Sad that I have to put it on before work just to get a few hundred armory credits :laugh::rotfl::rotfl:

Ive just tried to log on again but still get error 4128. It’s back up in a few countries but reports on the official site say that there is still a problem.

After all the waiting...I’ve got the ITRA. At times, it’s devastating, others, it’s poor. Sometimes it’s a two burst kill, others 4. Really inconsistent gun!

After all the waiting...I’ve got the ITRA. At times, it’s devastating, others, it’s poor. Sometimes it’s a two burst kill, others 4. Really inconsistent gun!
I find that with most guns in game at different times. Just want to get it for something a bit different as its the only burst one in game.

I find that with most guns in game at different times. Just want to get it for something a bit different as its the only burst one in game.

I’ve had the type 5 for a couple of weeks and had a little blast with it prior to obtaining the ITRA. It’s a nice gun if shooting from range.

Overall, I like the ITRA, it’s just a bit inconsistent and you never know when to let go of the trigger. It does deplete ammo as well. Strangely, when you are about to get killed in a one on one situation, the gun lets out a weird double burst.

I’ve had the type 5 for a couple of weeks and had a little blast with it prior to obtaining the ITRA. It’s a nice gun if shooting from range.

Overall, I like the ITRA, it’s just a bit inconsistent and you never know when to let go of the trigger. It does deplete ammo as well. Strangely, when you are about to get killed in a one on one situation, the gun lets out a weird double burst.
Finally got the ITRA late last night after bit of grinding. Hadn't realised I had got the most expensive collection item in a drop and only had the 8900 item to buy to unlock it DOH!!!!
Anyway only had a few games and was tired but I see what you mean about inconsistent :eek: Had a few up close encounters and full four shots from burst hit close in and it doesn't kill then other times it rips. Also noticed the strange quick double burst you mentioned when you are getting killed. Prob have more joy with it once I unlock attachments for it
Was actually quite enjoying using the M2. Fires really slow but it has virtually no recoil and decent at range. Just good to have some new guns to play through as the event hasn't added much I don't think and just passing time in game until the new maps

Finally got the ITRA late last night after bit of grinding. Hadn't realised I had got the most expensive collection item in a drop and only had the 8900 item to buy to unlock it DOH!!!!
Anyway only had a few games and was tired but I see what you mean about inconsistent :eek: Had a few up close encounters and full four shots from burst hit close in and it doesn't kill then other times it rips. Also noticed the strange quick double burst you mentioned when you are getting killed. Prob have more joy with it once I unlock attachments for it
Was actually quite enjoying using the M2. Fires really slow but it has virtually no recoil and decent at range. Just good to have some new guns to play through as the event hasn't added much I don't think and just passing time in game until the new maps

I know what you mean. I thought this event would be more fun!

I’ve unlocked quite a bit of ITRA stuff but it’s still inconsistent. The developers need to look at it imo. I want the M2 as well, so currently working towards that and the sniper rifle. I had enough creds left over to complete the sterling collection- slow rate of fire but decent damage. It feels a little heavier than the sten when it hits, but the slow fire rate means you often get outgunned close up. COD is the ultimate game of rock, paper and scissors!

Ive got to ask this...whenever I let off a carpet bomb, I get loads of indicators to say that the enemy are using armoured so don’t die. I’ve dropped a glide bomb on someone and they’ve survived because they have armoured on. Yet this doesn’t apply to me? I ALWAYS die if a glide bomb targets me with armoured, same with a carpet bomb. This game is so inconsistent with its own rules as far as i am concerned.

Ive got to ask this...whenever I let off a carpet bomb, I get loads of indicators to say that the enemy are using armoured so don’t die. I’ve dropped a glide bomb on someone and they’ve survived because they have armoured on. Yet this doesn’t apply to me? I ALWAYS die if a glide bomb targets me with armoured, same with a carpet bomb. This game is so inconsistent with its own rules as far as i am concerned.
Is the glide bomb landing direct? I've managed to survive mines with no hunkered or armour perk on as not took full impact of it. Have noticed people not dying from my glide bomb when haven't landed it flush. But yes game is inconsistent all the time. Previous COD's would have me rage quitting but I must have mellowed out as I just accept that I aint great at game and accept the crap deaths when they happen. still enjoy game most of the time though it really does need some new content of some sort. New guns not doing much for me and not really fan of ground war mode. Prob doesn't help that all my mates have stopped playing and that was half the fun having a laugh at each other when we sucked in a round :rotfl:

Is the glide bomb landing direct? I've managed to survive mines with no hunkered or armour perk on as not took full impact of it. Have noticed people not dying from my glide bomb when haven't landed it flush. But yes game is inconsistent all the time. Previous COD's would have me rage quitting but I must have mellowed out as I just accept that I aint great at game and accept the crap deaths when they happen. still enjoy game most of the time though it really does need some new content of some sort. New guns not doing much for me and not really fan of ground war mode. Prob doesn't help that all my mates have stopped playing and that was half the fun having a laugh at each other when we sucked in a round :rotfl:

Yes, i dropped one on a fellas head before on carentan and just got the little armoured sign come up, yet it NEVER happens to me. It’s just the making its own rules up that frustrates me. Take the ITRA. I had a nemesis in a game, got my shots off first yet when I looked at his ITRA, he had no grip and I did, both of us had a reflex scope and rapid fire on,shooting one another from behind cover cover. And I died. The inconsistent nature of this game ruins what could be a wonderful FPS MP experience.

Typical after grinding to get the ITRA first drop I open tonight gives me the femme fatale variant of it :D

Just finished watching my mate open up 100 boxes[emoji51]

He got the type 5, type 38 and the sterling. He had zero armoury points and ended up on 15k after opening every box!

Just finished watching my mate open up 100 boxes[emoji51]

He got the type 5, type 38 and the sterling. He had zero armoury points and ended up on 15k after opening every box!

Wow. I wouldn’t mind the Sterling myself.
I take it he bought the boxes?

He saved them all up! Did all the contracts and orders for 2 weeks and resisted temptation to open them. Didn’t buy a single box.

Can’t believe he saved up 100!
That is willpower :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom