Call of Duty: WWII Xbox One Discussion and playing tips

Has anybody experienced/ heard of a problem with Gustav cannon crashing the game when chosen as the MP map?it happens to me about 3/4 times a day, just crashes the game.

Has anybody experienced/ heard of a problem with Gustav cannon crashing the game when chosen as the MP map?it happens to me about 3/4 times a day, just crashes the game.

No but j always used to leave if the selected map was Gustav Cannon :laugh:

Played on it a few times (Domination) last night with no issues.

Played on it a few times (Domination) last night with no issues.

It’s very unpredictable for me. It’s been crashing on anthropoid. Hopefully the update yesterday will have sorted it out.

New maps tomorrow thankfully. Not had any crashes on any maps but haven't played much recently as the last event didn't really grab my attention.

Just back from holiday and noticed the Sterling contract. Has it been there long? I’m a way off 5k of armoury credits.

Just back from holiday and noticed the Sterling contract. Has it been there long? I’m a way off 5k of armoury credits.
I noticed it 2 nights ago but not taken it yet. Not sure I can get the hip fire kills in the allotted time :laugh: Pointe du hoc would be ok for me but I rarely hip fire. Just habit that I always ADS even when I shouldn't which is why I get killed more than I prob should.
Suppose you could grind it on shipment as be able to get hipfire kills there I guess.

Keep getting a corrupted save game message on the hill level on campaign. Fight my way up, do the bunker, take out the artillery and die whilst trying to disable the tank to be told the save file is corrupt and takes me all the way back to the start of the level again :mad:
Every single time...i suppose the answer is don’t die at the tank but has anybody experienced this and have a solution?

Last edited:
I noticed it 2 nights ago but not taken it yet. Not sure I can get the hip fire kills in the allotted time :laugh: Pointe du hoc would be ok for me but I rarely hip fire. Just habit that I always ADS even when I shouldn't which is why I get killed more than I prob should.
Suppose you could grind it on shipment as be able to get hipfire kills there I guess.

Thanks for the reply.
So if it’s been there a couple of days does that mean about another 5 days?
Yes Shipment would be the map for it, just hang around B on Domination.

Keep getting a corrupted save game message on the hill level on campaign. Fight my way up, do the bunker, take out the artillery and die whilst trying to disable the tank to be told the save file is corrupt and takes me all the way back to the start of the level again :mad:
Every single time...i suppose the answer is don’t die at the tank but has anybody experienced this and have a solution?

What worked for me was to restart the chapter and then it passed the point that mine kept crashing.

Thanks for the reply.
So if it’s been there a couple of days does that mean about another 5 days?
Yes Shipment would be the map for it, just hang around B on Domination.
Just checked as I had tweeted SHG about the last update and they gave me link with details. Sterling contract is live until 10AM PDT on 15th may.

Also they are giving away 500 COD points from 10th to 15th may. 200 for just signing in and will be at the mail station. Another 200 for playing 10 MP games during same period. finally a another 100 for signing up to newsletter. do this form your COD profile.
Good that they are giving some things out during period new maps are out. I may not have enjoyed last event too much but it still got me playing and got some new weapons. Fair play to them. Think COD gets a lot of stick but I am still playing it 6 months after release which I haven't done with many games including COD over the years

Good that they are giving some things out during period new maps are out. I may not have enjoyed last event too much but it still got me playing and got some new weapons. Fair play to them. Think COD gets a lot of stick but I am still playing it 6 months after release which I haven't done with many games including COD over the years

Thanks, should stand a chance by the 15th. And yes couldn't agree more with the above.

*** i forgot to start download today. Have dreadful internet so unless it kicked in on its own prob won’t be able to try them tonight. Might try and tether to phone to get downloaded

Dunkirk is good but just have to watch for snipers particularly in the house. Also like Egypt a lot. Only played V2 a couple of times but struggled to capture B with Domination.

Dunkirk is good but just have to watch for snipers particularly in the house. Also like Egypt a lot. Only played V2 a couple of times but struggled to capture B with Domination.

I haven’t got my head around V2 yet. Had quite a few games on Moshpit. Egypt is great and I really like the setting of Dunkirk.

Don’t forget, everyone gets 500 COD points which can be spent on crates. 200 will be in your mailbox, after 10 MP games, you get another 200 and then if you sign up for the newsletter on call of duty.com, you get another 100. However, it looks like these are awarded after this mini event finishes next Tuesday.

I haven’t got my head around V2 yet. Had quite a few games on Moshpit. Egypt is great and I really like the setting of Dunkirk.

Don’t forget, everyone gets 500 COD points which can be spent on crates. 200 will be in your mailbox, after 10 MP games, you get another 200 and then if you sign up for the newsletter on call of duty.com, you get another 100. However, it looks like these are awarded after this mini event finishes next Tuesday.

Thanks. Got my points last night.
Had more rare crates than I’ve ever had in one evening but no guns among them :-(

I've got the first 300 points as was already signed up for newsletter so the 100 just appeared in there this morning and the first 200 last night. Hoping can get the other 200 tonight for 10 MP matches as new maps are now downloaded and will play for a few hours tonight. Think there is a crate offer for 500 points just now but think it times out today

Might get the new map pack as I like the look of all 3 of them. Didn't get the first one as the maps looked shit and certainly never getting a season pass. Problem is I'll probably end up in the smallest possible match making pool and end of playing most games against Turks like happened towards the end of BO3.

Might get the new map pack as I like the look of all 3 of them. Didn't get the first one as the maps looked sh*t and certainly never getting a season pass. Problem is I'll probably end up in the smallest possible match making pool and end of playing most games against Turks like happened towards the end of BO3.
I liked the last map pack though the remake one I always seem to struggle on. They have a set playlist for the new maps and on last map pack I never struggled to get a game though have no idea who was playing as I mute everyone :laugh:. Only issue would be you can't control what match type you play as its a moshpit and it varies the match type each round.

Just had 5 crates as a final gift for Twitch Prime membership and there was a gun in one of them but not just any gun, it was the Sterling :clap:

What are the chances of that? Just as I had enough armoury points to go for the contract.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom