Can someone with a BCA account help.

PRESSTOG

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi

I am trying to see when a car is going through BCA Auctions Perry Barr Birmingham

I know it's onsite now but can't access a public account to see when it's due to be sold or price

If anyone has a trade account and could check for me I would appreciate it

Reg EY70WCA. Hyundai Kona Electric

Many Thanks

Hi

I am trying to see when a car is going through BCA Auctions Perry Barr Birmingham

I know it's onsite now but can't access a public account to see when it's due to be sold or price

If anyone has a trade account and could check for me I would appreciate it

Reg EY70WCA. Hyundai Kona Electric

Many Thanks
No time as yet. Also note the buyers fee isn't on the website, if it goes over £25,000. You could end up paying £1200, a fee that some of the traders will pay significantly less
SmartSelect_20201002-184910_Chrome.jpg

Also note the buyers fee isn't on the website, if it goes over £25,000. You could end up paying £1200, a fee that some of the traders will pay significantly less
It's his "old" car, I think he's just interested in seeing how much it goes for. Unless he's hoping to snap it up ;)

It's his "old" car, I think he's just interested in seeing how much it goes for. Unless he's hoping to snap it up ;)

Cheers, yes just wanted to see if Tesla Take a Bath on the Resale..

It shows. CAP Clean of £34k which is £2k lower than they paid in Part Exchange so will be interesting to see what it actually sells for..

How much did it go for or don't you know?

It didnt make reserve, bidding stopped at £33600 but its since disappeared from the BCA Site so they must have taken an offer on it.. Need someone with a full BCA account to have a look as I cant see the prices.

Anyone with a BCA account could help me please ? Tried to made an account but unfortunately have no business and was not able . I’m not sure if the car is still in the BCA site or not , just need to find her…

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom