Question Can the KEF LS50 wireless be used as the from channels for 5.1 setup.

bobbaray

Really fancy a pair of LS50 wireless speakers.

Question is, I want to use them for stereo and the front L & R speakers in a 5.1 setup

I has hoping to use my Arcam AVR 350 for the centre and rear surround channels

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

Jester1066

Really fancy a pair of LS50 wireless speakers.

Question is, I want to use them for stereo and the front L & R speakers in a 5.1 setup

I has hoping to use my Arcam AVR 350 for the centre and rear surround channels

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance
I see no reason why they can't. Particularly as Peter Tyson are selling a full 5.1 package made up of 5x LS50's + Kef Cube Sub:

bobbaray

I see no reason why they can't. Particularly as Peter Tyson are selling a full 5.1 package made up of 5x LS50's + Kef Cube Sub:

Those are LS50 passive speakers. I would like the LS50W wireless speakers. I think I will have to use the pre out from the amp on the L&R channel speakers and them let the amp do the rest.

I might have a problem with differing volume levels though. As there will be two independent volume controls

Jester1066

Those are LS50 passive speakers. I would like the LS50W wireless speakers. I think I will have to use the pre out from the amp on the L&R channel speakers and them let the amp do the rest.

I might have a problem with differing volume levels though. As there will be two independent volume controls
Ah yeah sorry. You are indeed correct in what you say. I replied late last night, so was clearly tired 🤣😂😉

Volume levelling could be an issue as you've suggested.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom