Can't sign into PSN Error code WS-37400-4

TEROKNOR

Prominent Member
Reaction score
HELP!!! anyone?!?!
I've been getting this error on my PS4 for the last three days and I have absolutely no idea what it means (not on the Playstation codes list) I also can not sign into the PS App on any device it was giving an error C-80032715 now I get something different { "reason" : "", "status" : "406" }. When I'm on 4G the app opens fine but as soon as I connect back to my wi-fi I get the same error.
I have been in touch with my ISP and tested speed and it is fine. I spoken to PS Support on twitter who eventually said about opening ports up on the router, which I haven't done yet.
Also when I log into the Playstation website the browser (I've used three different ones) refreshes almost straight away and it has signed me out........

Has anyone got any ideas? My logical part of my brain is saying that there is an issue with our broadband but nothing has changed on it and it was working fine on Monday.

I did manage to come across a couple of threads on reddit saying pretty much the exact same thing I have been experiencing, again no real definitive answer.......

Thanks for reading....

Getting the exact same thing more or less occurring over the same timeframe and has happened again today. Definitely the Internet provider (Virgin). I'm based in Dublin, Ireland also.

Any luck with this? I'm too from Dublin with virgin media, error since last night.

Any luck with this? I'm too from Dublin with virgin media, error since last night.
Happened for two weeks and then just stopped like they were testing/upgrading something that limited the connection speed in the area for that time period. Been fine since. I was onto Virgin and they said the signals were fine. Using a VPN and tethering to the phone are workarounds. Pain in the hole.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom