Carrie Fisher

Garrett

Reaction score
Carrie Fisher never recovered and sadly died.

Carrie Fisher, Princess Leia in 'Star Wars,' Dead at 60

cf.jpg
cfhf.jpg

Last edited:
Most famous for her role as Princess Leia in the Star Wars series has died at 60.

RIP.

Carrie Fisher has passed away after suffering a heart attack.

I just heard this on the BBC1 news. What a year for celebs and very, very sad. I thought I was going to join them earlier this year as I suffered a heart attack and underwent a triple heart bypass. I must consider myself extremely fortunate and i'm now back at work after a seven month hiatus. Once again 2016 is just not giving it up. RIP Carrie Fisher. :(

She's had an eventful life but this is very sad. RIP Carrie.

Honestly gutted. A part of my childhood just died

RIP Carrie 'Princess Leia' Fisher

And fudge you 2016

Been looking back through the thread names in this sub-forum section for the year, just extraordinary o_O

:thumbsdow sad!....:(

Been looking back through the thread names in this sub-forum section for the year, just extraordinary o_O
I did a quick check and found 2015 had more deaths on the year than any before since this forum opened up and 2016 beating that year.

Such sad news :(

Very sad news. RIP.

I only hope wife's and girlfriends the world over don a gold bikini in your memory.

I did a quick check and found 2015 had more deaths on the year than any before since this forum opened up and 2016 beating that year.
Interesting, maybe we've reached the point where the "celebrity population" has reached the age & size now where the amount of legends/icons passing away now seems shockingly high...

Very sad news. Still not watched Force Awakens yet so I that's that's going to have extra meaning

Rest In Peace.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom