Cat pics

20200301_080111.jpg

It's a hard life.

I turned on the living room light to find Buttons very comfortable on a chair. He must have taught himself what a cat flap is all about by watching my Millie. Not really bothered as it was a bitterly cold night last night and he cannot get back into his own home until someone at some time lets him in.
2020-03-02 05.36.55.jpg

Buttons here who uses my flat as a second home can come through the cat flat with hardly a sound and I rarely hear him whereas Millie is a noisy so and so, in fairness I was engaged in a particularly difficult mission in The Division 2. I noticed that the dry food had been interfered with so knew he had been in and on turning around noticed him rather comfy on the sofa.
2020-03-15 17.13.41.jpg

my cats are loving me being home... :)

something to put a smile on ones face :)

My 2 chillaxing for the lockdown.

Tootz on the top perch.

IMG_0852.JPG

Teeny in my chair, as soon as I leave the room she's in it. 2 other identical chairs but why sit in them.... little ratbag.

IMG_0853.JPG

My one Millie is lying like a big lump in front of a radiator where I think a mouse she bought in is hiding, I have put a humane trap down which will hopefully tempt it out.

2020-03-26 06.33.05.jpg

Buttons our visitor is sheltering from a very dreich morning up here in Edinburgh, oh and looking for food of course.

2020-03-26 07.21.36.jpg

He went out for an hour obviously no one up to let him in to his house so he came back to have a nap next to the growing catnip, poor thing was soaking but unlike Millie would not let me drying him off though he will sniff me and if I do not push it stroke very briefly on his head before a growl happens, but were getting there.

2020-03-26 09.21.43.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom