Cats ******** in the garden.

chez1hunts

Ex Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any ideas how to keep cats out of your garden.

Fed up with picking up cat ****.

Any deviced you see advertised actually work?

You have my sympathy, had the same problem in the past. Fell out of love with the garden as a result. Constant piles of shit every day in the borders. Tried all the tricks nothing worked.

My advice, get a dog.

Good luck

You want something called Defenders Jet Spray. For some reason I cannot link to it but available from Amazon. It connects to your garden hose and when it detects motion, cat, fox or anything else, it will send out a jet of water at the intruder. Only thing that ever worked for me.

You have my sympathy, had the same problem in the past. Fell out of love with the garden as a result. Constant piles of sh*t every day in the borders. Tried all the tricks nothing worked.

My advice, get a dog.

Good luck

We have a dog, they still come in the night and have a good ****. Litte ********.

Politely ask any neighbours that own cats if they can provide litter trays for their pets. We cannot stop birds crapping on our cars, dog owners pick up the sh'it from their pets, and some do not.
Always a man moaning about a pussy.......

I bought one of these initially, And placed it near an area cats were using as a bathroom, and it stopped instantly.
So bought this two pack.

I did fiddle with the sound frequency know a bit, to find the right tone the cat hate the most.
(other tones supposed to be good for other animals)

Some git "human" stole it (dustman?) so good job I have a spare.
Good price so that was a bonus :)

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Politely ask any neighbours that own cats if they can provide litter trays for their pets. We cannot stop birds crapping on our cars, dog owners pick up the sh'it from their pets, and some do not.
Always a man moaning about a pussy.......

good luck with that !!!! , super soaker , they’ll either hate you or do it more , probably more 🤣

...My advice, get a dog.
Or a bigger cat
OIP.jpg

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I used a solar noise generator. It stuck in the ground, and whenever the sensor picked something up, it let out a very high pitched noise heard by animals and it makes them jump. You might need more than one, as the cat in my garden would work out where it was and walk around (I watched the little fudgeer on Cctv)

Easiest way to keep other cats out of your garden is to get a cat.
Rubbish, I have a cat and am visited by at least two others but all are welcome in my garden.
Seriously though if the poo is on the grass then it is unlikely to be a cat, urban fox perhaps but not a cat who like to bury their poo.

Yeah, we had a cat - and had at least three others that would visit us daily.

We had to have him put to sleep a few months ago (complete kidney failure) and following his disappearance suffered daily soiling on our grass/paving. Since applying the Scoot, that has totally stopped, so it seemed to work.

I recently found a cat toilet in our front garden, an area of gravel that had been dug out and was full of about 20 "logs". I cleared it out, sprayed the Scoot in the area and no sign of "cativity" since!

you have to love cats...

Some git "human" stole it (dustman?) so good job I have a spare.
More likely an adolescent as they can often hear the high frequencies and find them really annoying.

Rubbish, I have a cat and am visited by at least two others but all are welcome in my garden.
Seriously though if the poo is on the grass then it is unlikely to be a cat, urban fox perhaps but not a cat who like to bury their poo.
Was definitely a cat doing it on my front lawn. Didn't Bury it, just shit and move on. Right pain when the kids run around on the lawn and trod in it

love cats

the only pussy I get at my age haha

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom