CES 2018: Hisense showcase U7 and U9 LED LCD 4K TVs

hisense have decent pricing, and that u9 looks very very good..2500 nits was unexpected! and 1000 zones, already a samsung QLED beater ;)

I've been eyeing up a new telly for a while, but want a size increase to 65" which puts OLED out (too pricey here at 3k for a B7), so a FALD 65" with all the recent spec is certainly interesting. Remains to be seen how the HDR war pans out though...

shame they aren't doing the FALD sets in 50 or 55inch...they would sell very well...

shame they aren't doing the FALD sets in 50 or 55inch...they would sell very well...
absolutely !
I find that the stratigie of hisense is null
why not a fald uled in several range (entry-level, mid-range and high-end) in several sizes of course?

Are these using native 120Hz panels then, which will do that via external source? Good option for PC use I wonder, size permitting of course?

hisense have decent pricing, and that u9 looks very very good..2500 nits was unexpected! and 1000 zones, already a samsung QLED beater ;)
This is all well and good, but maybe they should put thier house in order to the poeple that bought Tvs a year ago with flawed software

Loving the ripoff of Panasonic's flagship stand from the AX802 series in 2015.

Talking of which, Panasonic have been quiet on the non-OLED front this year...

A 60" FALD or OLED would be perfect for me. 55" is a tad too small for my room and 65" is the opposite. I'm sure I can't be the only one who craves a high end 60" telly.

I'm no expert, bit I have an inkling that this may be a cost/competition thing; the 65" and 75" size ranges are usually either cheap and cheerful, or expensive (and much better, usually). If they were to release a 'small' FALD set I reckon their costs would still be quite significant, which would put them above many of the other manufacturer's smaller TVs, hence they might just not sell well enough. Granted there are some users (as you can see in this thread) who would want one, but the overall market might just not be there to justify the smaller FALD sets.

one thing, in the article it says 2500 nits, but in the video steve says 2000 nits.

I look forward to seeing a review of the 50 inch U7 later in the year it might make a very good second television.

This is all well and good, but maybe they should put thier house in order to the poeple that bought Tvs a year ago with flawed software
Hisense continually release new TV's but their customer support is appalling. Updates never arrive as promised. I will never purchase another Hisense TV regardless of how good it is.

The U9 potentially looks like it could be a very impressive set, providing it actually delivers on the promised specifications and figures quoted.

Hisense Uled U9 HZ75U9A:
海信商城【HZ75U9A】75英寸/ULED超画质/Waves音效/人工智能/4+64GB内存
510e6d47-e955-4ca9-be05-de4d6b09b5df.jpg
f0489fe2-f17e-468c-9d58-8d1d5ebd6ed5.jpg

I think I'll wait 11 months for the price of the 75" to drop to under £2,000.

Hisense 65 "65P9(65U9A in EU)Series 9 Premium UHD Smart TV:
200 Smooth Motion Rate
Prime Array Backlight with 720 Dimming Zones
Quantum Dot Colour
HDR Supreme 2500-nit Peaking Brightness
Ultra HD Premium Certified
Ultra Local Dimming
Depth Enhancer
Clean View
Hi-View Engine Plus
harman/kardon Design for Hisense
Pure Metal Design
Sports Mode
VIDAA U 2.5 Smart TV
RemoteNow Ready
Hisense 65" 65P9 Series 9 Premium UHD Smart TV Buy Cheap Hisense 65" 65P9 Series 9 Premium UHD Smart TV - Video Pro - Videopro

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom