Champions League 19/20

could someone explain why even though im watching this thread i dont get notifications please
It could be one of three reasons

You need to click unwatch and click watch again, it'll give you a choice for email notifications.

The person who made the thread is on your ignore list and then you'll not get any notifications or even see the thread when logged in.

The person who last commented is on your ignore list and you'll not receive a notification of their post.

It could be one of three reasons

You need to click unwatch and click watch again, it'll give you a choice for email notifications.

The person who made the thread is on your ignore list and then you'll not get any notifications or even see the thread when logged in.

The person who last commented is on your ignore list and you'll not receive a notification of their post.
Why would anyone use the ignore option.. everybody who post on here seems well clued up on their footy... and for the most if not all times show respect for one another .. now pass me the sick bag.

Right not sure where our goals are coming from tonight this is a good side
Think bergwijn will play up front. GLC Alli and moura behind

ndombele on the bench again must be fitness issues the geezer needs to sort it out

Leipzig have started well .. wosh.

Ampadu is unrecognizable with his drastic Haircut.

Running a wee bit behind in the Spurs game so just reached HT but Davinson Sanchez's reading of the game has been on point tonight. Some cracking interceptions.

Angelino with some great forward runs but Werner seems to be taking up unusual positions. Expected him to try and get into the box more but he seems to like to come wide to get on the ball.

Wow should be 2-0. Great save by Lloris.

Just noticed Ethan Ampadu is playing :eek: Totally forgot about his loan to Leipzig. How's he done ?

Last edited:
Leipzig have just been too good for Spurs from start to what looks like the finish.

Not looking forward to facing Lo Celso this weekend. His leg peg is a weapon.

Lucas moura offers nothing surely Troy has to be given a chance not even on the bench .

First time I've seen RBL play - impressive on the ball and very well organised. Spurs will do well to beat them.

First time I've seen RBL play - impressive on the ball and very well organised. Spurs will do well to beat them.

Can't see it with them at home, but you never know. Think Spurs needed a goal or two tonight.

Can't see it with them at home, but you never know. Think Spurs needed a goal or two tonight.

Yeah RBL not even full strength either. Spurs could do with cocooning their injured forwards in that whale placenta or whatever to get them fit fast!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom