Champions League 2020 / 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
he must have been given a transfer budget otherwise replacing that aging squad at madrid will be hard without funding.
And Barca have hoovered up all the half decent freebies.

he must have been given a transfer budget otherwise replacing that aging squad at madrid will be hard without funding.

But they don't have any money. And they've said that.

Severe Trolling
What's The Story? (NO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GLORY)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell Need A Little Time To Wake Up! Wake Up!

Oh funny how City fans were the very least to protest about the ESL when all the other clubs turned out in force, those fans from City I respect greatly. The footage outside the Eithad was more like a supermarket queue.......before Oil money I think in 2008, City got thumped 8-1 by Boro' on the last day, certainly was a Blue Moon that afternoon.

I couldn't have an all English Super Cup Final this year, sorry.

Its still terrible how a few fans saying Pep was too arrogant going into the match, no way.

Ok where to start with that one? 🤣🤣

When we ended the season at Middlesbrough, before oil money etc, City finished 9th - above West Ham and Tottenham. Qualified for Europe via the Fair play league - ah those were the days!

Also, a few teams (and legendary players) have ended the season with a big defeat away from home, it’s not a new thing really

What's The Story? (NO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GLORY)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell Need A Little Time To Wake Up! Wake Up!

Oh funny how City fans were the very least to protest about the ESL when all the other clubs turned out in force, those fans from City I respect greatly. The footage outside the Eithad was more like a supermarket queue.......before Oil money I think in 2008, City got thumped 8-1 by Boro' on the last day, certainly was a Blue Moon that afternoon.

I couldn't have an all English Super Cup Final this year, sorry.

Its still terrible how a few fans saying Pep was too arrogant going into the match, no way.

it’s all getting a bit tedious this now mate

I loved the weekend away !!

And you went when it was on the green list.

Those were the days!

And you went when it was on the green list.

Those were the days!
Absolutely. Three tests in four days all negative.

A few not so lucky as one positive test on a Ryanair flight, I think, meant all 200 on board have to self isolate for ten days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom