Championship 16/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulyoung666

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who do you fancy for the top two slots ? , I am going to be biased and say the boro for one of them !! , just hope they don't end up in the playoffs and miss out again :(

Derby and boro

Just looked at the odds for them and the boro are placed outside the top two :(

I'm hoping Derby get up automatically this year, after last season's mugging in the Play-off final. I'm not sure I could take another 90+ mins of that. I am, for once, very optimistic that we'll do it and I think it will be the resolute Boro side who join us. They absolutely did us over at the Riverside earlier in the season and I can't see too many sides taking points off them - barring freakish games like Leeds at the weekend.

Bournemouth have been superb and I'd like to see them go up, too, but I just get the sense that their squad isn't quite up to the final push. I'll be happy to be proved wrong on that, provided it's not at Derby's expense. The whole league is ridiculously tight, however, so making any predictions is a bit of a mugs game and it will no doubt go down to the last game before we know who's going to do it.

COYR

Boro & Norwich. Watford to win the play offs. Come on Boro!!!

Being a Bournemouth season ticket holder I obviously want us to go up, I can see it going down to the final games because in this league anyone can beat anyone

Being a Bournemouth season ticket holder I obviously want us to go up, I can see it going down to the final games because in this league anyone can beat anyone
Agree the results are all over and there's no one team taking charge.

I can't cope with another 10 games. I'm blacking out coverage until the end of the season. Someone please message me with the final table when it's done. Unbelievable stuff really and I'd argue the must exciting league in Europe when you consider what's at stake.

I would like to see Derby make it after last season. I've been keeping an eye on Brentford this season, weve got Alex Pritchard there on loan and he's had a blinding season for them so I would like to see them in the play offs at least.

Not sure if I have ever seen the top of the league be this tight at this point in the season !!!!

It's very interesting, tighter than a virgin, gonna goto the wire.

Still hope Derby and Boro go up, but Derby's recent form been quite poor.

Get ya brolly out Steve.

I can't cope with another 10 games. I'm blacking out coverage until the end of the season. Someone please message me with the final table when it's done. Unbelievable stuff really and I'd argue the must exciting league in Europe when you consider what's at stake.
Agree, but torture as a Boro fan

Due to a combination of work and travel I will be listening to the game on the radio down to Leeds on Saturday , I just hope I don't too excited and crash the car when they score lol !!! ...

Much better from Boro, great league at the minute, bring on Derby and Bournemouth

Absolutely cracking result , thought they were going to blow out at 1-1 though !!!

I think Norwich will win the Championship, they have the a better run in than the others.

Big games at the top this weekend - Wolves v Derby, Bournemouth v Middlesborough and Watford v Ipswich. Obviously hoping for a win but would accept a draw as boro are on fire at the moment. Looking at their next three fixtures (Ipswich, Derby and Middlesborough) if Watford win all of them they deserve to go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom