Channel 4 highlight Coverage length extended

Was hoping it would be 'more live races' news, but better than nothing I guess.

Tend to watch live or record the Sky Coverage myself but I feel F1 does need a wider audience so this is welcome .

Also that bloody Sky Q,box needs HDR to go alongside that 4L for sport coverage ASAP .

Tend to watch live or record the Sky Coverage myself but I feel F1 does need a wider audience so this is welcome .

Also that bloody Sky Q,box needs HDR to go alongside that 4L for sport coverage ASAP .

I watch it live through Sky Go, but do generally prefer the C4 team of Coulthard, Edwards and Webber (when they have him). Hobson's choice though for live.

4L you say?, I need to check that out ;)

I watch it live through Sky Go, but do generally prefer the C4 team of Coulthard, Edwards and Webber (when they have him). Hobson's choice though for live.

4L you say?, I need to check that out ;)

I have a very special display ;) .

I actually , when I can do like to watch the practice sessions on Sky live as very informative. Due to my job I can not catch all Qs and races live and why I dip in and out of your F1 threads , the record all on Q is a must for myself.

Great news about the extended coverage and I know the delay in showing the highlights is getting shorter but it would be even better if there wasn’t so much of a gap, particularly with the European races.

C4 do a great job with the highlights so the extended coverage is welcome. However in this connected day and age it's not easy avoiding spoilers!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom