Behind the Curtain: Director Johan Renck
Script to Screen: The Divers
Pivotal Moment: The Trial

*Bonus content not in 4K Ultra HD

Running Time:
300 min. approx. (feature)
20 min. approx. (enhanced content)

Audio:
4K UHD: English DTS-HD Master Audio™ 5.1, French DTS Digital Surround Audio™ 5.1, Latin Spanish DTS Digital Surround Audio™ 2.0, Castilian DTS Digital Surround Audio™ 5.1
BD English 5.1, French 5.1, Latin Spanish 2.0, Castilian 5.1, Czech 2.0
Subtitles:
BD: English SDH, French, Latin Spanish, Castilian Spanish, Czech, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish

Last edited:
It’s a shame they didn’t just release t(is at the same time as the Blu ray.

If you have Sky Q you can enjoy in UHD/Atmos (no hdr though) while you wait ...

So glad I waited

Delightful news. Glad I waited as well. Ridiculous that it may not see a release in the UK though so yet another import

Yes! Will pick this up straight away.

Definitely worth a rewatch

Delightful news. Glad I waited as well. Ridiculous that it may not see a release in the UK though so yet another import

If it was going to be handled by the same company that did the UK Blu-Ray then that is probably for the best.

OP updated with artwork and a few details. No Atmos on this according to press release.
Best Buy getting an exclusive steelbook.

Attachments

• Chernobyl_Best Buy_4K_steel.jpg
    Chernobyl_Best Buy_4K_steel.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 116
Glad to see it wasn’t just a listing error and it is happening.

OP updated with artwork and a few details. No Atmos on this according to press release.

That artwork is bl**dy awful. So if there’s a UK release, that will no doubt be the Zavvi exclusive :D

No Atmos is very disappointing. Think I’ll give this a miss , unless it comes out in the U.K.

it’s Warner on the spine, so could show up in the warner store alongside game of thrones.

Warner don't have the UK rights so no release here, you'll have to import.

That’s a shame. I watch my movies maybe twice a year & my series even less so. So any series I buy on UHD BD will need to be a top shelf transfer (especially recent series). No Atmos makes this buy harder to justify...

Will France get this? They got the better HBO Blu-ray discs.

It’s likely anywhere that got the HBO release will receive a UHD release, in fact the first hint of the UHD was a listing for a Dutch release and France ended up getting the same Blu-Ray as them so I would say a French release is all but certain.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom