Chernobyl (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi

Release date: 18/11/2019

Includes Booklet. Spot gloss treatment. Previously Amazon UK exclusive.
Chernobyl.jpg

Attachments

• Chernobyl (back).jpg
    Chernobyl (back).jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Have the bluray, would love 4k version.
Jared Harris blows everyone away. 👍

No reason why they can’t release a 4K version, given that one of the broadcast formats was UHD....as long as it’s a steelbook lol.

Totally. Best TV since sliced bread 👍

I might pick this up if it ends up being 4K.
It's a Blu-ray release

The UK distributor RLJE International/Acorn Media for this release mostly does DVD releases and has done a few Blu-ray releases

Acorn Media not done any 4K UHD releases in UK and you be left waiting for that to happen in regards to Acorn Media :rotfl:

Acorn Media initially was only going to be doing Chernobyl as a DVD release and due to amount of Blu-ray requests on Twitter ony then decided to do a Blu-ray

If you want to see Chernobyl in 4K in UK you need to have Sky Q 2TB box and download UHD version to Sky Q Box

Thanks for that info. Might pick this up regardless. Happy that it’s Blu Ray at least,

ordered,dont have sky and hopefully good picture and audio,and decent steel.

Italy shows the artwork...
Amazon.uk also showing this one now.
81zlblwfy1l-_sl1500_-jpg.1199126

Attachments

• 81ZLBLWfy1L._SL1500_.jpg
    81ZLBLWfy1L._SL1500_.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 1,129
Last edited:
yea like that.

Nice looking steelbook, but a bit pointless... the 4K version is still available on SKY.

I guess it's aimed at non-sky subscribers?

I've got the French HBO release coming today (standard amaray version) so I am going to switch its discs with this Amazon steelbook once I get it and sell or pass on the French amaray version.

How come you’re taking the french discs? Do they have extras on that the UK doesn’t?

Has anyone had their expected delivery date change for this? The amazon listing still says being released on the 18th November but my delivery date say arriving on the 24th.

My oreorder is being delivered on Saturday but if I order a new one I can get it tomorrow. Very weird. I would order a new one but my card has already been charged for this.

Attachments

• AF382A70-C157-4173-A6E1-C6C7D38412EA.png
    AF382A70-C157-4173-A6E1-C6C7D38412EA.png
    936.7 KB · Views: 134
  • D69AC220-5A43-4A49-BAA4-5EDC44749D49.jpeg
    D69AC220-5A43-4A49-BAA4-5EDC44749D49.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 72
my copy is being delivered tomorrow.

Mine was supposed to be delivered today but a few weeks ago I got an email saying the delivery dates as changed. I thought they’d changed the release date but they hadn’t, just th delivery date.

Mine was supposed to be delivered today but a few weeks ago I got an email saying the delivery dates as changed. I thought they’d changed the release date but they hadn’t, just th delivery date.
just been delivered,but might return it. o_O

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom