majorwedgy

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Google UK prime ministers, you will find this, I just despair

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200612_210650_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20200612_210650_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 145
You have to google "UK Prime Ministers" for the list to come up.

As I say, definitely deep state. They haven't got round to removing all the pictures yet.

One of my children is into Live Action Role Play and the company they enact with released a press release that while in lockdown they would be working on being more inclusive of minorities in future events. For reasons I cannot fathom, Facebook have decided they are personna non gratis and are erasing thousands of pages where the company website is even mentioned.

They run games in a Tolkeinesque scenario with members acting as men, orcs, elves and a plethora of other non human races. Somehow this has triggered Facebook's "racism" algorithm.

It's a shambles. When you look at what they allow and then at some of the stuff they moderate. But then I can't imagine the volume of actual hate they've got to remove on a day to day basis. It's the same on TikTok.

Yeah magic the gathering fantasy cards have just removed loads of fictional fantasy characters on race grounds. Just a sad mad world we live in

Churchill comes up when you google 'image', but under 'all' his face doesn't appear in a thumbnail with all the others. Maybe its just a glitch, just seems weird given the times we're in, especially as internet providers are busy purging themselves of anything that may give offence to somebody, somewhere.

Probably didn't need a whole thread but no need to jump down the op's throat.

There's a purge on old tv shows going on as well. The Fawlty Towers episode with the Germans has been taken down. Netflix has taken down The Mighty Boosch and League of Gentleman, thankfully league is still on the iplayer.

One does not need agree with the man or his policies, hell he did not agree with himself as moved parties . But I do not want history erased if that history does not appeal now. It would be a mistake to do so as the ones who make history need to be challenged, questioned and not erased.

I know his flaws as a person and a leader and his achievements at a time of great need for a nation .

Does one outweigh another ? No and why history is important .

Oh I live near Chartwell and very jealous that he had such a nice pad to relax .

Last edited:
Yeah magic the gathering fantasy cards have just removed loads of fictional fantasy characters on race grounds. Just a sad mad world we live in
Have you seen the cards? "Invoke Prejudice" shows a bunch of figures in what look like KKK hoods, and even has the serial number 1488 !

This is deeply disturbing, what the **** Google.

If you just google Winston Churchill, his photo has vanished and under list of British Prime Ministers, there is no mention of him at all.

This is deeply disturbing, what the **** Google.

If you just google Winston Churchill, his photo has vanished and under list of British Prime Ministers, there is no mention of him at all.
Screenshot from a few seconds ago. The war term is missing.

Screenshot_20200614_112359_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

Maybe the list is just a list of prime ministers which doesn’t allow for ones that had none contiguous periods in power

Maybe the list is just a list of prime ministers which doesn’t allow for ones that had none contiguous periods in power
Seems to have done the same for Stanley Baldwin.

*** did Stanley do? This is getting ridiculous.

The full list on Wikipedia does allow for multiple terms in office

However a conspiracy theory is so much more interesting so I will stop researching and Go back to relying on Karen on FB

Anyone can mess with Wikipedia, that's the idea, it just usually gets caught quick, which this has. I see no cause to set your heart rates pulsing. It does happen quite a bit, sometimes with comedic effect.
Anyway more on it here:

But you know, feel free to believe some weird uber-liberal e-deity is changing history somehow. I;m not sure tin-foil hats make an enjoyable audio listening experience though.

What an amazing coincidence

Dowden was on the case.

I wonder if it was that rogue Civil Service operative....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom