Cocktail Audio x10

Michael39

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have a White Cocktail Audio x10, and a black Cocktail Audio x10. Both perform identically. I have sorted and edited all the Albums, Playlists, Composers, etc. on the white one. I now want to copy all on to the black one. Simply backing up on to a hard drive, and doing a recovery on the black one from the hard drive does not work. Any ideas?

Although I'm unsure how to do what you're after doing as its not something anyone has asked, I would say the simplest option would be to contact Cocktail Audio themselves via the contact us page :smashin:

I have had a Cocktail Audio x10 for a number of years now, but it has been shut away in its box for the last five years. I have just got it out tonight to start using it again, and I'm getting a message saying 'music db storage is not mounted'. I can't find anything in the instructions regarding how to correct this and it was working perfectly when I last used it. Any suggestions anyone please?

@jessie65 Sounds like the hard drive is not working

Hard drives can rarely be fixed, they can be replaced. Google 'Cocktail Audio x10 hard drive replacement'. There is a company in the results that will repair them.

Re the X10, has the internet radio capability ceased?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom