CoD Ghosts XBOX ONE

joefludd

Established Member
Reaction score
Just got an Xbox one and a big COD fan - is it worth sellign my 360 version asnd buying it on the One.

Is it better than the 360 version, graphics etc?

There was a video in regards to changes graphically etc between the 2 versions

I'll try find it, might be on you tube

I was in the same position in November. Graphically, Ghosts on Xbox one is a massive disappointment as there is barely any real difference between it and the 360 version. I was ok with this though, what with development being a bit of a shambles. However, the biggest problem for me was the horrendous connections on XB1 (it was fine for me on 360) which I'm guessing is down to the poor uptake by XB1 owners - online player counts are embarassingly low. It really is shockingly bad and with the crap map design and uninspiring prestige system that was it for me. First time I've stopped playing any IW COD game on Xbox before their next instalment is released.

There is only a slight graphic increase between the two because COD Ghosts is not Next Gen - Advanced Warfare will use the power of next gen.

I think it looks miles better on Xbox one.

I'm no fan of BLOPS2 (I pretty much can't stand it) but it's the world's greatest shooter compared to Ghosts. Awful game.

Is this game still worth getting or shall i wait for advanced warfare?

Interesting thread this and it inspired me to take a look at the Steam numbers. I counted 4 other, previous Call of Duty games with higher multiplayer counts than Ghosts the top of which was Black Ops 2.

I'm glad the rebellion against the game has been so substantial. Hopefully one day they will put some effort in and make a proper game again.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Can anyone confirm this... I sold my 360 and ghosts ages ago, dont think I had a ghosts/cod account so if I buy it on xboxone will my rank transfer over from just my Xbox live acct?

Can anyone confirm this... I sold my 360 and ghosts ages ago, dont think I had a ghosts/cod account so if I buy it on xboxone will my rank transfer over from just my Xbox live acct?

no it won't transfer, 360 and One are 2 separate platforms. also why bump a year old thread?

Was it not better to use this thread than create a new one for one question badger?

Anyway I have now registered for a cod acct and linked by live acct to it.... So do you think if played ghosts now on Xbox one it would have my rank from the 360 game?

I don't want to buy the game if have to start all over again.

Was it not better to use this thread than create a new one for one question badger?

Anyway I have now registered for a cod acct and linked by live acct to it.... So do you think if played ghosts now on Xbox one it would have my rank from the 360 game?

I don't want to buy the game if have to start all over again.

Agreed fella, nothing wrong with bumping this thread to ask the question and get the info.

From reading that link above it sounds like it should work but maybe an idea to contact Activision Support to be certain before making the purchase.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom