COD Modern Warfare 2019 not playing

What If

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello

I have played the full game and then I went back to play it again and I could not. I needed a DLC patch or something. I removed all the game and when it reinstalled the same this happens. So now I cant play the game at all. I don't wish to go online just on the Xbox One X.

Can anyone help please.

Thanks

You need to download the DLC to play MP or play the SP.
It should take you to the store and give you the option to download it.

This latest COD is a bit crap in how it manages the updates and you have to download them in patches and it does not auto update a lot of the time.

Hi OK thanks I'll give that a go. I think already did that but will try again.

So I have installed it all with all the updates and still nothing. I have played it without going online so can anyone help. As I have a game thats pointless now that did work

So I have installed it all with all the updates and still nothing. I have played it without going online so can anyone help. As I have a game thats pointless now that did work

Are you online and does it connect to the COD Servers ?
Are you trying to play SP, MP or Warzone ?

Screenshot of the errors you get ?

playing newest game COD MW Warzone I am connected MW it lords up....press the A... sign in under my name...goes to choose plan Xbox gold etc... No Thanks... Go offline... then going to locked screen it was not doing this and now cant get onto the basic non online game

No idea then sorry. You should not need Gold to play the Single Player Campaign.
If the game is updated, can you choose to play offline via the Network Settings of the Xbox and see if that works ?

No idea then sorry. You should not need Gold to play the Single Player Campaign.
If the game is updated, can you choose to play offline via the Network Settings of the Xbox and see if that works ?

It asks if I want to play offline (like it did when it worked) but gets me nowhere. I think I will remove the game again and see if this time it works. Thanks

Can you get some local kid to help you out, try a computer shop employee
Unless someone on this forum is in the same postcode area as you?.

I can’t get the campaign to play at all. Says I need to download the campaign packs but I already had them downloaded.
I reinstalled everything and still get the message.
I don’t have xbox live as I have no interest in online gaming I just want to play the solo campaign.
This is a joke. Broken and nothing seems to work.
Does anybody have any help to offer me ? Thanks

I can’t get the campaign to play at all. Says I need to download the campaign packs but I already had them downloaded.
I reinstalled everything and still get the message.
I don’t have xbox live as I have no interest in online gaming I just want to play the solo campaign.
This is a joke. Broken and nothing seems to work.
Does anybody have any help to offer me ? Thanks
Same with me don't want to do online. What's worse is I've already played it and finished it. And now I cant

Have you tried going into ,manage game? Maybe there's something in there that isnt installed.

Same with me don't want to do online. What's worse is I've already played it and finished it. And now I cant

same here. Fancied replaying it but can’t now. Ridiculous

Have you tried going into ,manage game? Maybe there's something in there that isnt installed.

yes, downloaded all available packs but get this stupid message
E2D575CD-A7BA-4F5E-BF18-3AB2A9841B02.jpeg

Then this one
BB20B970-914F-40D6-BB93-74257D8AE001.jpeg

it’s data pack 1 which presumably should be in the store which is inaccessible. Can’t play the single player at all which is really frustrating as I had completed it before.
Broken and there seems no way around it. Tried reinstalling but still get these above messages

Apparently you need to subscribe to gold to be able to download the data pack. I’ll try it tonight

You’ve got to subscribe to gold. It then does a quick update and then you’ve to download the 18GB data pack we already had.
Absurd.
I did one month at £6.99 then cancelling and turning off auto updates.
This fixes it

Can anyone help me please. I have COD modern warfare on disc and it won't work on my new xbox? Its asking me to purchase the game, but I physically have it in my hand! Iv tried to uninstall and reinstall and its not worked

Can anyone help me please. I have COD modern warfare on disc and it won't work on my new xbox? Its asking me to purchase the game, but I physically have it in my hand! Iv tried to uninstall and reinstall and its not worked

Hi I got mine working by buying for £1 for a month for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Then I signed up to the Actvison makes of COD. Doing so as the game was loaded. It then gave me extra downloads and patches. I installed all of them. And now my Cod is working great.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom