COD - Season pass. How/where to download new maps?

Kieron

Distinguished Member
Ok, don't laugh.

Have a season pass for Ghosts. Where do I download the new maps etc? In the Xbox store or in game?

And if in game - where does it show up? Banging my head against a brick wall now! ;)

Could anyone post up an idiots guide please.

Many thanks.

Mr Noble

Distinguished Member
still havent seen freefall come up despite downloading it
it has it's own playlist , have you installed it too?

@Kieron if you have the season pass you will get a notification to launch the game when a new update is sent, a message should pop up in the game menu listing new content with press A to download (just to note i'm going by how the festive camo download worked)

The SMF

Banned
install it? its sat in my add ons section so i guess so, also just installed the season pass as i almost forgot

grant666uk

Played and love the new maps. Do you need to unlock the new weapon ?

The SMF

Banned
not played them on the one yet, only my 360, have to say im not impressed, played 2 games so far and its just camping haven, guess it will be the same on the one

Telamon

A ghillie suit seems to make you almost completely invisible on Fog which is irritating, apart from that (and the ridiculous Michael Myers thing) I quite liked it.
The only other one I've played was Containment and I *hated* it. I never saw anybody at all, they were all just camped up. It was worse than Stonehaven.

damo09

I've recently purchased a season pass, downloaded all the map packs, but it will only let me play nemesis, and the base set of maps, do I need to something else??

Sent from my iPad using AVForums

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom