COD - Season pass. How/where to download new maps?

Kieron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, don't laugh.

Have a season pass for Ghosts. Where do I download the new maps etc? In the Xbox store or in game?

And if in game - where does it show up? Banging my head against a brick wall now! ;)

Could anyone post up an idiots guide please.

Many thanks.

still havent seen freefall come up despite downloading it

still havent seen freefall come up despite downloading it

it has it's own playlist , have you installed it too?

@Kieron if you have the season pass you will get a notification to launch the game when a new update is sent, a message should pop up in the game menu listing new content with press A to download (just to note i'm going by how the festive camo download worked)

install it? its sat in my add ons section so i guess so, also just installed the season pass as i almost forgot

Played and love the new maps. Do you need to unlock the new weapon ?

not played them on the one yet, only my 360, have to say im not impressed, played 2 games so far and its just camping haven, guess it will be the same on the one

A ghillie suit seems to make you almost completely invisible on Fog which is irritating, apart from that (and the ridiculous Michael Myers thing) I quite liked it.
The only other one I've played was Containment and I *hated* it. I never saw anybody at all, they were all just camped up. It was worse than Stonehaven.

I've recently purchased a season pass, downloaded all the map packs, but it will only let me play nemesis, and the base set of maps, do I need to something else??

Sent from my iPad using AVForums

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom