COD: WWII [BETA]

The BETA is back tomorrow for another 4 days.

Not sure if you need a code this time? But I assume having the last BETA downloaded means I can jump straight back on it.

The BETA is back tomorrow for another 4 days.

Not sure if you need a code this time? But I assume having the last BETA downloaded means I can jump straight back on it.
I think you can jump straight back in. But you don't need a code anyway.

They have added a new map that Sledgehammer says would suit snipers :facepalm:

Last edited:
They have added a new map that Sledgehammer says would suit snippers :facepalm:
Snippers? Is that a class for hairdressers only?! Run round with scissors and hairdryer akimbo style!

Seriously though, when a sniper can be used as a shotgun, what map doesn't it suit?!

Reinstalled, played one game, deleted. Each to their own but it really looks like a PS3 game and the snipers absolutely ruin it.

Loved my COD fix once but never again.

Beta not open to all tonight. Maybe from tomorrow? Keen to try this one this year. Missed last year's all together.

Thought id give it another go.

There's something wrong with the net code. Ive been playing bo3 last few days and the difference is night and day.

Thought it could be my connection but why would it be smooth on one game and not the other?

Played 3 games of tdm and none of them hit the score limit due to camping snipers.

Thank God for he beta!

Initially disliked the BETA but the more I've played it's grown on me to the point where it will be a day one purchase.

Only my opinion but it's utter garbage. Tried the new map the usual 3 channels of attack, quick sniping, graphics no better than last gen even on my 4k TV. I find it hard to believe that is 3 years in the making, nothing has evolved at all. So disappointed even the pick up and play arcade feel has gone. Spawn die spawn die spawn die. Kids game.

They have added a new map that Sledgehammer says would suit snipers :facepalm:

And it's horrendous, full of snipers aiming down both sides and down the middle, capping B in Dom is nigh on impossible!

Not a fan!!

May cancel my pre order as just not feeling it this year.

For me you need two main things in a COD game, good maps and fun killstreaks and so far the maps have not played well at all and the killstreaks are very bland.

Add on to the fact create a class has all but gone, the guns are not great and after replaying BF1 the graphics are pretty poor to.

For 3 years in the making I am certainly wondering what they have been doing.

Last edited:
Had a few games on the new map last night. I like it.

This COD is so refreshing when comparing to the last couple of years (excluding MW Remastered). This is exactly what I was after.

Pre-ordered through PSN already.

The new map is a blatant rip off of amiens from bf1. They weren't wrong when they said it was a map for sniping. I tried 1 sniper rifle and it must have had semi auto as I was able to empty a clip in about 4 seconds. Also had a game where a person with a shotty seemed to have rapid fire as they emptied their incendiary shells in about a second which didn't seem right.

I also think there needs to be an opposition timer on war that auto kills a player if they don't head to the next objective as I've noticed opposition players camping for kills in our half even though they don't get anything for it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom