Cod4 should be brought back to XBOX1+PS4

It would be a money maker so i can see it coming back sooner or later.

Never knew Black ops 1 is coming back. Didn't think treyarch would allow it!?

Never knew Black ops 1 is coming back. Didn't think treyarch would allow it!?

They have to show some good faith to fans and try and pretend they're not the worst company after EA.

My opinion

Remove Stopping Power and Juggernaut.
Remove Martydom
Remove Eavesdrop (only because it was totally and completely useless)
Change Frag x3 to Frag x2
And allow more than one chopper in the sky at once. (two or at the very most three)

My opinion

Remove Martydom
And allow more than one chopper in the sky at once. (two or at the very most three)

Lol....,

Wouldn't this turn it into a different game ??

Keep it exactly what it is/was isn't that why we love cod4??

Lol....,

Wouldn't this turn it into a different game ??

Keep it exactly what it is/was isn't that why we love cod4??

Not really as these were the overpowered parts of the game.

People always say remove Juggernaut, but without it, Stopping Power becomes overpowered. You do not need either in the game as both are overpowered perks.

At the very least they should offer competition game mode removing the above from the game. Similar to what Black Ops 1 offered as a game mode.

My opinion

Remove Martydom

Why would you allow more than one chopper in the sky at once? The beauty of COD4 was the fact that there weren't many killstreaks.. Putting more things in the air is part of what has ruined COD for me..

The only tweak I would make is stopping the chopper kills counting to your kill streak. One map you could just cycle choppers by dying calling one in, get 7 chopper kills, repeat.

The only tweak I would make is stopping the chopper kills counting to your kill streak. One map you could just cycle choppers by dying calling one in, get 7 chopper kills, repeat.
Even better the airstrike/chopper combo, 5 kills, one uav and you were pretty much set for the game, 2 kills with the strike, die, chopper, new strike, new heli, die, rinse repeat

Re the streaks... Them sort of streaks are probably why people loved it though, made people feel beastly even though it didn't involve too much skill to get them streaks.

I do think 3x grenades and martyrdom should be removed though.

Hope it does happen one day though, time will tell.

I think it will come back as a 'classic' on the next gen's but I think that will be when the cod series is dead and they have nothing else to do.

I really don't know why they don't release a mw1&2 redux mega game,all the maps,guns etc redone to next gen in one game.

I'm not sure how legit this picture is not it looks like there may be a remastered version coming with the new cod

Attachments

• 1461752757346.jpg
    1461752757346.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 167
I just saw this on Youtube i hope it is the full game of MW Remastered. I am looking forward to that the most.

Looks like after all this time its finally happening :D

You saw it here first ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom