Complete list of 4K UHD retailers

Another tidbit is that wowhd, importcds, Deepdiscount, blowitoutahere, dvdpacific, etc, are all entities run by the same company, providing the same customs free service. However, that doesn't mean that there isn't a variance in pricing between them, so it does pay to shop around. Just keep in mind that wowhd is the only one with shipping already included in the onscreen price.

Sainsbury’s also stocking 4K titles now. Think there were about 7 in their small selection and Wonder Woman amongst their chart titles.

When ordering from Deepdiscount do you get charged any addtional charges by customs? two films with international shipping is $53 would I be charged anything else?

All i can say is,all my orders so far from Deepdiscount have been resent from within the UK,so no customs charges so far :)

Thanks Simon, I presume that means delivery is fairly quick?

Thanks Simon, I presume that means delivery is fairly quick?
The key word there is re-sent not sent. Bulk ship from US to UK, then sent to you directly from within the UK. Not quick shipping, exactly the same as wow etc.. 7-10 days avg.

The key word there is re-sent not sent. Bulk ship from US to UK, then sent to you directly from within the UK. Not quick shipping, exactly the same as wow etc.. 7-10 days avg.

Cheers, I've ordered a couple of titles. Will see what happens :thumbsup:

Hopefully sooner :thumbsup: They were dispatched on Friday so hopefully by the end of this week.
The standard for preorders for example is wed/thurs dispatch, delivery fri/sat the following week. So you may very well have them saturday, yes.

The standard for preorders for example is wed/thurs dispatch, delivery fri/sat the following week. So you may very well have them saturday, yes.

Do they normally come via royal mail?

Do they normally come via royal mail?
Yes, once the discs arrive in the UK (presumably in a bulk delivery) they're resent via regular post to you.

No such luck, dispatched Thursday 19th and nothing has turned up yet :-(

No such luck, dispatched Thursday 19th and nothing has turned up yet :-(
Well that's just my experience with preorders. May rock up Monday or Tuesday, it has happened on occasion with me too.

They came Monday :)

I pre ordered atomic blonde at deep discounts at $32 and it’s now down to $23 to pre order. will they automatically decrease the price on my order or will I need to contact them?

Has anybody had any experience with this?

They came Monday :)

I pre ordered atomic blonde at deep discounts at $32 and it’s now down to $23 to pre order. will they automatically decrease the price on my order or will I need to contact them?

Has anybody had any experience with this?
Neither mate. They don't price match. Never long term preorder its fruitless. You'll need to cancel and reorder, if it hasn't already shipped that is.

Neither mate. They don't price match. Never long term preorder its fruitless. You'll need to cancel and reorder, if it hasn't already shipped that is.

Try don’t price match there own site? That’s a bit naff, will have to cancel then.

In regards to TakeTime, how long was it before they took payment for Dunkirk?

The preauthorisation payment has been sitting there on my account for a couple of days now so was just wondering what type of wait I'm preparing myself for.

In regards to TakeTime, how long was it before they took payment for Dunkirk?
The preauthorisation payment has been sitting there on my account for a couple of days now so was just wondering what type of wait I'm preparing myself for.
I ordered it last Friday night and mine is the same. I'm in no rush. It's gone up to £24.99 like everywhere else now so I'll just wait.

Any recommendations for customs friendly Australian retailers that ship to the UK ?

Any recommendations for customs friendly Australian retailers that ship to the UK ?
Unfortunately not. JB Hi-Fi are your only real option but they will declare the full value on the package. Might be better to wait until the disc your after becomes available in another region.

i used a credit card for my purchase of braveheart at deepdiscount, but just noticed there was an additional charge for a none sterling transaction (im with Natwest), anyone noticed any additional fees for using debit cards?

also very disappointed with the zoom sale today they've upped the prices of everything...i believe gladiator was in the 2 for £30 briefly but ironically is now sold out? ... sceptical NOT

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom