Complete list of 4K UHD retailers

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not the only one here who forgets about some sites existing come payday and there's nothing worse than buying something only to find out its cheaper on a rivals site. So I've put together this list of all the current 4K disc retailers with links direct to the 4K section of their site. Please let me know any that I've forgotten about and i will add them to the list.

UK sites:
UK site search engine (First port of call. Does not show offers e.g 2FOR£30)

365Games
Amazon
ASDA (Check in-store)
Base
CeX (UK) : Stock search
eBay
HMV (Pre-Orders only)
Music Magpie
Sainsbury's (Check in-store)
Tesco (Check in-store)
Warner Bros. (Discount code WELCOME)
Zavvi (Discount code often available)
ZOOM (Discount code SIGNUP10)

Keep an eye on
hotukdeals
AVForums UHD disc price drop thread
Not to forget our very own classifieds ;)

US sites:
Amazon
Blowitoutahere
BluraysForEveryone
Deep Discount (Often have discount codes)
DVD Pacific
eBay
GoPeachy
HD Movie Source
Import CDs
SecondSpin
WOW HD

Other regions:
Amazon (Canada)
Amazon (Italy)
Amazon (Spain)
Amazon (Germany)
Amazon (France)
Beat The Bomb (Australia)
Discshop.se (Sweden)
Discshop.fi (Finland)
Dvdoo (Denmark)
Future Movie Shop (Finland)
JB Hi-Fi (Australia)
Sanity (Australia)

Last edited:
-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Hi, thanks for the list. Looks like you have added Amazon UK twice, I'm guessing you meant to include Amazon US instead ?

Created the thread before i had finished editing it :facepalm: should look a bit neater now. I'm having trouble with Amazon.com automatically changing to UK when accessed via link and DeepDiscount will go to the homepage instead of the 4K page. If anyone knows a workaround that would be awesome.

A very useful thread; thanks for posting. Thanks also for the comparison site link; it's very handy.

Is there any chance that a mod could make this thread a 'sticky' otherwise it will eventually disappear without trace...

A very useful thread; thanks for posting. Thanks also for the comparison site link; it's very handy.

Is there any chance that a mod could make this thread a 'sticky' otherwise it will eventually disappear without trace...
Glad to see you resisted adding "like tears in the rain". Thus leaving space for me to do so... :)

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who forgets about some sites existing come payday and there's nothing worse than buying something only to find out its cheaper on a rivals site. So I've put together this list of all the current 4K disc retailers with links direct to the 4K section of their site. Please let me know any that I've forgotten about and i will add them to the list.

WOWHD
Deep Discount
BluraysForEveryone
Import CDs
JB Hi-Fi
Zavvi UK
ZOOM
HMV
Amazon UK
Amazon Canada
Amazon USA
Tesco
CeX (UK) : Stock search
Not to forget our very own classifieds ;)

Thanks to Eddy555 here's a very good UK site search engine

Amazon.it and Amazon.es sometimes have good prices on UHD's. Not sure if you're allowed to link to it, and he has gone expensive now, but Mario on eBay used to be good for US releases.

Also, that comparison site is great but doesn't take into account Zoom's two for £30 (or £27 with discount code), just tried on Van Helsing which shows as £24.99 so always worth checking that.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Amazon.it and Amazon.es sometimes have good prices on UHD's. Not sure if you're allowed to link to it, and he has gone expensive now, but Mario on eBay used to be good for US releases.

Also, that comparison site is great but doesn't take into account Zoom's two for £30 (or £27 with discount code), just tried on Van Helsing which shows as £24.99 so always worth checking that.

I'll see if the other Amazon sites will link ok as the us site won't allow a link for some reason (takes you to UK instead). Will also add some useful eBay links.

blowitoutahere.com
dvdpacific.com
futuremovieshop.fi (expensive)
hdmoviesource.com (expensive as fook)
dvdoo.dk (likewise)
discshop.se (yep)

DeepDiscount will go to the homepage instead of the 4K page. If anyone knows a workaround that would be awesome.

No idea as to why, but it appears to have something to do with AVForums as opposed to it having anything to do with the DeepDiscount site. The link works via my desktop and via my bookmarks, but not if posted to AVForums.

4K Ultra HD Sale on DeepDiscount

Anyway, this is the address of the page in question should anyone want to copy it and paste it into their web browsers address bar:
Code:
www.deepdiscount.com/4k-ultra-hd-sale/b141229

Last edited:
First post updated and reordered for easier browsing. Also got Amazon.com working. Not sure what i did differently this time, but it seems to be working.

Does anybody have any experience of Taketimeoutentertain.co.uk?

From the ‘compare prices’ link above they seem to come out as cheapest for some UK 4K releases - Wonder Woman for £19.99

Does anybody have any experience of Taketimeoutentertain.co.uk?

From the ‘compare prices’ link above they seem to come out as cheapest for some UK 4K releases - Wonder Woman for £19.99
A few people on here had trouble with discs not arriving (can't remember which discs) and had to reverse their payments. So on that basis, I would give them a wide berth. I will add them to the list of retailers though for anyone willing to take a chance.

I ordered Planet Earth 2 last night from www.base.com for the very reasonable £19.99.
I haven't bought anything from them before but already had an account - I have vague memories of them taking over dvd.co.uk a few years back, so it's probably my account from there.
They also seem to sell through Amazon if you don't want to order direct.

Ian

About 2 months back I was suprised to see quite a number of UHD films in my local Sainsbury's (Preston). Then they moved all the store around and made the entertainment area alot smaller, and they have gone now. Just letting people know as other stores might stock them.

Just the thread I was looking for after buying a player.
Can someone please recommend a couple of the sites I can purchase US disks to be delivered to the UK that are trustworthy.

I have used wowhd about 5 times. Cant fault them. Takes around a week to arrive. Have heard a few people had problems, but always been good for me

Sorry all last question honest. Probably a stupid one. On wowhd it shows john wick1 at £13.00 with postage. Is that all it is? Just seems too good to be true

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom