Control for the Xbox One discussion

King Tones

Outstanding Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Dive into a dark and brutalist-inspired world where daily reality has been corrupted by an otherworldly force. You are the new Director, and you must regain Control. Coming to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in 2019.

It looks just like a sequel to another game but I just can't put my finger on it.....almost as if they had one lined up and then decided to go the Multiplatform route and change the lead character and story line.

Just can't nail that previous game down though....

Another Sony reveal exclusive which didn’t mention multiplat release.

It looks pretty good, with a bit of a Quantum Break feel to it.

Although I thought Remedy’s next project was a multiplayer game?

Didn't the multiplat games Microsoft show off have all available platforms at the end?
I could have sworn they did.

At the very least, nothing Sony showed was obvious multiplat.

Last edited:
Just hopefully without the 40 minutes episodes, lol

So basically quantum break. In virtually every aspect.

Yeah, there was little wrong with QB.
The only downside was the live active episodes after each chapter.

Bring it on!
This is the kind of game Xbox needs as an exclusive.

the reason its not exclusive is because the last game remedy made quantum break didnt sell on xbox very well so they went multi platform with control

I’m talking more about the overall theme.
PlayStation have the likes of Uncharted, God of War, Horizon, The Last of Us etc.
Xbox only really has a couple of decent shooters in Halo and Gears of War, and racing games with Forza.
There’s no exclusive action adventure or horror games.

xbox had that type of game as an exclusive with quantum break and it didnt sell well. microsoft would have had the option to make it exclusive with there long standing relationship with remedy they obviously decided to pass

It's not doing anything to suck me in so far, I will wait and see what the comments are like here but as it stands it's a try it on Gamepass game for me.

It had a very promising write up on Eurogamer from an E3 hands on session that made it sound like there's more to it than is obvious st first glance.

Captured my attention anyway, looking forward to seeing if that rings true or was the writer waffling crap.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom