Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

My current setup is this:
Integra DRX-4 reciever
LG OLED65C9 TV
Tivo Roamio box
AppleTV 4k
All controlled by a Harmony UHF remote in closed cabinet, using IR blasters.

I want to control everything with the magic remote but my setup is that I am using an Integra Receiver connected to my LGC9 HDMI (ARC). This is the only HDMI connection going to my TV, as I have a Tivo receiver and an AppleTV connected to the receiver.

There does not seem to be a way to control the Tivo box or AppleTV box with the magic remote; in the setup, the only options are HDMI 1, 3, 4, and AV in. HDMI 2 is not listed, because it is already in use by the receiver HDMI. Basically the receiver is handling the switching between Tivo, Apple TV, Pandora, etc.

Is there any way, using my current setup to control the Tivo with my magic remote? I really do not want to run two more hdmi cables through the wall (TV is mounted over a stone fireplace and room is somewhat limited).

Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Hi all,

My current setup is this:
Integra DRX-4 reciever
LG OLED65C9 TV
Tivo Roamio box
AppleTV 4k
All controlled by a Harmony UHF remote in closed cabinet, using IR blasters.

I want to control everything with the magic remote but my setup is that I am using an Integra Receiver connected to my LGC9 HDMI (ARC). This is the only HDMI connection going to my TV, as I have a Tivo receiver and an AppleTV connected to the receiver.

There does not seem to be a way to control the Tivo box or AppleTV box with the magic remote; in the setup, the only options are HDMI 1, 3, 4, and AV in. HDMI 2 is not listed, because it is already in use by the receiver HDMI. Basically the receiver is handling the switching between Tivo, Apple TV, Pandora, etc.

Is there any way, using my current setup to control the Tivo with my magic remote? I really do not want to run two more hdmi cables through the wall (TV is mounted over a stone fireplace and room is somewhat limited).

Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Did you ever get an answer on this setup. Mine is almost identical

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom