Bargain Expired Convergent JVC/SONY, Radiance Pro and Paladin DCR!

Gordon @ Convergent AV

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Reaction score
As the new JVC's are starting to drip in to UK i am getting some fantastic slightly older units back that i can offer at great prices. First up is a lovely shiny, looking as new, X7000. It's been on a bracket on a ceiling since new and has been running with a Radiance Pro. The lamp has 932 hrs on it and it is still looking very bright in my own room. I'm looking for £1700 for this and i'd prefer it collected although i can possibly deliver depending where in country it is. The unit has its original packing and remote and instructions. If you want a special deal with an ex demo Radiance Pro then get in touch and i can see what i have available that may suit.

Attachments

• d2lKkOXWQDeoyckEXsrxTw.jpg
    d2lKkOXWQDeoyckEXsrxTw.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 330
  • o46se87cQNqPKe8rmxZaBA.jpg
    o46se87cQNqPKe8rmxZaBA.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 331
And another. This is a steal....HD990 This was the top of the range 1080P pre e-shift projector. The 990 series were the ones with the handpicked optimal parts. Sort of like a blueprinted device. I'm putting a new lamp in it. Wit the old lamp from my own HD series it looks fantastic. With a wide colour gamut this and a s/h Radiance Pro and HD Fury box should give superb HDR playback or for someone just wanting to try HD Projection it's a bargain. Really superb device. £700,. Have packing but again, would prefer collection but might be able to deliver as i go all around the place....

And another. This is a steal....HD990 This was the top of the range 1080P pre e-shift projector. The 990 series were the ones with the handpicked optimal parts. Sort of like a blueprinted device. I'm putting a new lamp in it. Wit the old lamp from my own HD series it looks fantastic. With a wide colour gamut this and a s/h Radiance Pro and HD Fury box should give superb HDR playback or for someone just wanting to try HD Projection it's a bargain. Really superb device. £700,. Have packing but again, would prefer collection but might be able to deliver as i go all around the place....
And how much would all that add on please?

As the new JVC's are starting to drip in to UK i am getting some fantastic slightly older units back that i can offer at great prices. First up is a lovely shiny, looking as new, X7000. It's been on a bracket on a ceiling since new and has been running with a Radiance Pro. The lamp has 932 hrs on it and it is still looking very bright in my own room. I'm looking for £1700 for this and i'd prefer it collected although i can possibly deliver depending where in country it is. The unit has its original packing and remote and instructions. If you want a special deal with an ex demo Radiance Pro then get in touch and i can see what i have available that may suit.
Im interested in this, am based in surrey/kent.

Last edited:
We are now offering special deals on Radiance Pro, JVC and Sony 4K Projectors and Panamorph Paladin DCR lens systems. Any combo's or all three together.

I've never been a massive fan of anamoprhic lenses but all the Paladin DCR's i've helped set up and calibrate have looked good without some of the major issues associated with previous models. Their major benefit is increasing the light output on screen due to full panel use on scope systems. This can help projectors that are right on the limits of their capabilities on large screens or if you are really in to your audio you can use them to get the same light output on screen in low lamp or laser modes compared to high lamp or laser modes, without the associated increase in fan noise. Combined with the auto aspect detection of the Radiance Pro and its stellar HDR tonemapping and scaling it's a pretty lethal combination!

Lumagen built the last two 2144 units for me in December. They found some parts they did not know they had. Prior to that there were none new for several years. They are rare and were sold in low numbers. There are no new units left and i doubt i will get any traded in. Sorry

Lumagen built the last two 2144 units for me in December. They found some parts they did not know they had. Prior to that there were none new for several years. They are rare and were sold in low numbers. There are no new units left and i doubt i will get any traded in. Sorry
Dam, I wanted it for Laserdisc. I had one of your first units that had a 3D y/c comb but got the checkerboarding effect. It was either the Vision Pro or the HDQ, cannot remember exactly

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom