COVID 19 nut job conspiracy theories

sagaris99

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Per title

Are people really buying into this lunacy?
Do a bit of digging online, and you come across the 'New World Order' theories that these are military weapons for crowd control

Logically sure, best way to protest is criminal damage..... righttttt

Are people really buying into this lunacy?
Do a bit of digging online, and you come across the 'New World Order' theories that these are military weapons for crowd control
Chemtrails are working just fine.

In one widely circulated video that has attracted millions of views on Twitter alone, individuals working for the broadband company Community Fibre are abused by a woman who claimed without any evidence that they were installing 5G as part of a plot to kill the population.

“You know when they turn this on, it’s going to kill everyone, and that’s why they’re building the hospitals,” she tells the baffled engineers on a London street. “Do you have children, do you have parents? When they turn that switch on, bye bye momma. Are they paying you well enough to kill people?”

A spokesperson for the company said it does not use 5G anywhere in its network and praised the calm response of its staff.

How sentient beings can even imagine that a virus can be propagated by a wireless signal is beyond my comprehension...…..

There is a very old thread on here about WiFi giving you brain cancer etc.

In one widely circulated video that has attracted millions of views on Twitter alone, individuals working for the broadband company Community Fibre are abused by a woman who claimed without any evidence that they were installing 5G as part of a plot to kill the population.
“You know when they turn this on, it’s going to kill everyone, and that’s why they’re building the hospitals,” she tells the baffled engineers on a London street. “Do you have children, do you have parents? When they turn that switch on, bye bye momma. Are they paying you well enough to kill people?”

A spokesperson for the company said it does not use 5G anywhere in its network and praised the calm response of its staff.
Beggars belief......

It should come as no surprise given what we have all seen over the last few weeks, that there are people who walk this earth that clearly don't have the mental capacity and intelligence to understand anything, other than what Karen has posted on Facebook.

So they see a virus that came from China, therefore in their tiny minds anything Chinese must be bad.
Hence the increase in the racist attacks on Chinese (or even just Asian) people.

Just read about this online myself. At least Darwin Awards winners remove themselves from gene pool.

The new idoits need a new Award.

" One suggests 5G suppresses the immune system, the other claims the virus is somehow using the network's radio waves to communicate and pick victims, accelerating its spread. " bbc.co.uk

They believe Coronavirus has little smartphones or two way radio. May be Coronavirus uses a form of morse cold, to stay intouch. :p:rotfl::rolleyes:

5G spreading virus 'a physical and biological impossibility'
Rachel Schraer - Health Reporter

There were plenty of concerns and conspiracies around 5G circulating before the coronavirus outbreak. But these seem to have escalated – with much-shared posts online suggesting a link between the illness and the new mobile phone technology.

Sars-CoV-2 is a virus that causes the illness Covid-19. Viruses are bits of genetic material coated in protein which infiltrate the cells of living things in order to reproduce. They often originate in animals.
The genome of this coronavirus has been sequenced so we can see that it looks a lot like viruses that circulate in the bat and pangolin population, suggesting that, like many other viruses, it jumped from animals to humans – and then began to pass from human to human.

There is no biological mechanism by which 5G - which uses radio waves - could have any bearing on this illness. They are just completely different things.

Dr Brendan Wren at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine described it as "both a physical and biological impossibility".

Highlights you can have access to ensure knowledge of the world on your fingertips but the ability to decipher the information from fact to fiction remains in your own upper hemisphere of braincells.

Einstein was once asked "What will remain on the possibility of infinity?"

"Human Stupidity" was the reply.

That's the most hilarious thing ever.
Why so many sick in my town when we don't have 5G.
Bunch of retards.

As Ricky Gervais said, "The average person is an idiot. On bottles of bleach we've got 'Do not drink' take that off for two years"

Obviously 5G doesn't cause CoronaVirus to spread.

It does, however, turn cerebral matter into 97% excrement.

Therefore once you've been targeted and zapped by the Illuminati lizard leaders who have control over the 5G targeting system (enabled by people who constantly upgrade their phones) then you become more suggestible, so they can create a better system of order in society and lead with less "human" influence. Unfortunately, some fall through the cracks and come up with these crackpot 5G CoronaVirus theories.

Whereas I know the TRUTH

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

Last edited:
my favorite quote

Flat Earther.............." i would like to thank everyone for the support they have shown me from all over the GLOBE!"

so these dodgy people putting in 5G won't use it or be effected by it..................the ability for people to delude themselves astounds me

heard similar stuff about wifi, bluetooth, eating microwaved food.........etc etc

So all those who survive are Apple iPhone users :D I guess that will end that fanboy which is a better phone conversation :rotfl:

i've seen a few of these conspiracy theory videos in the past...

and one thing I have learned (and indeed said in the past) that the thing is with conspiracy theorists, if they believe one, then they believe them all..

That's the most hilarious thing ever.
Why so many sick in my town when we don't have 5G.
Bunch of retards.
Exactly. And there are deaths in countries and islands where there is barely 3G. No wonder I can't buy any tin foil to wrap my sandwich in... It's all being used as hats by a bunch of completely ignorant toss pots.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom