Criminally Underrated Marvel Movies from the Past

lion-king.gif

Last time I watched Electra I did not think it that terrible and enjoyed it, and although would say Hulk and Blade 3 were disappointments would also say not terrible, but The Punisher 1998.🤢
The Punisher 2004 the best film of that character.

Last time I watched Electra I did not think it that terrible and enjoyed it, and although would say Hulk and Blade 3 were disappointments would also say not terrible, but The Punisher 1998.🤢
The Punisher 2004 the best film of that character.
I like The Punisher (2004). Actually I like all Punisher movies but the very first one from 1989 impressed me the most. it was very brutal, depressing, bloody and creative. Dolph Lundgren was surprisingly brilliant in that role. The Thomas Jane version was too Hollywood-ish

I like The Punisher (2004). Actually I like all Punisher movies but the very first one from 1989 impressed me the most. it was very brutal, depressing, bloody and creative. Dolph Lundgren was surprisingly brilliant in that role. The Thomas Jane version was too Hollywood-ish

The DL Punisher is one of the few Marvel films I haven't seen. I didn't like the others though. My favourite old Marvel film is Howard The Duck. I love that film.

Bri

I re-watched Lundgren’s incarnation of The Punisher circa 2015/16 and it certainly has not aged like an alcoholic beverage from a French vineyard.

Loved HTD as a kid, watched it all the time. Not seen it for donkeys though, may ruin my fond memories.

Loved HTD as a kid, watched it all the time. Not seen it for donkeys though, may ruin my fond memories.
I watched it again quite recently and loved it.

Bri

It's been a long time since I saw it last. I keep looking at the 101 Films Blu-ray on Zavvi, might just order it! Teasing a reboot too with his cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy...

Captain America (1990), while goofy as all heck, is a movie I found genuinely enjoyable when I watched it a couple of years ago. I would call that underrated.
It's not good...but it deserves just a little bit more love than it gets.

How about the original fantastic 4 movie from 1994, it never got released but still has it followers after illegal copies began circulating a few years later.

Have you seen the Thomas Jane fan film of the Punisher, you can see it on YouTube, I wont post a link because it has violence in it, but if you search "Thomas jane-dirty laundry" you will find it, it's only about 10 minutes long.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom