Critique my breakfast thread

Looks spot on, I’m in two minds whether to go open air or have sides and the ability to shut myself in and potentially sleep out there. With an old log burner for heat. Perfect for when I have a row with her indoors. She will literally be indoors:laugh:

worth trying them all if you haven’t already. I was pleasantly surprised by the French. I don’t put butter in any of mine.

I like a boiled egg on toast too

Tastes like badger's arse imo. :zonked:

Try it toasted, really well toasted. Then left to cool, it goes crispy. Then some cheddar, tomatoes, salt and black pepper. Tastes really good. Totally different to have it in bread form which just tastes dry and weird IMO.

Peanut butter and banana bagel.
20190810_084224.jpg

Looks spot on, I’m in two minds whether to go open air or have sides and the ability to shut myself in and potentially sleep out there. With an old log burner for heat. Perfect for when I have a row with her indoors. She will literally be indoors:laugh:

Don't forget the ventilation if you have a burner, I'm sure you have though. Great ideal btw :smashin:

I'm considering running wires around the top of the uprights (the type you can tension) and having outside curtains hanging from the wires. These are readily available and once you add eyelets to the bottom, to allow them to be fixed in place, seem quite effective.

Popped out for breakfast this morning to the Barnyard at Upchurch.

20190810_105249.jpg

Extra sausage because I didn't want the mushrooms.

Ha ha! Looks tasty. Any good?
To be honest, it was blinding. Toasted the rye bread at no.6 (usual setting is no.3) and it didn't burn at all. Best eggs I've done in a long time too. English style as I was short on time but added some butter to the pan. I want to try the French way though as I like them creamy.
I might have to retract the badger's arse comment.

Funnily enough I had similar comments from my other half who is reluctant to try new things. Cheese and tomatoes or pate and tomatoes is also really good on that bread.

Yes well worth trying the French eggs. It’s surprising how different they taste

Not bad I say but plenty of washing up to do!

Maple cure bacon, black pudding, smoked mackerel fillets on lightly toasted bread with a side of horseradish for me.

20191013_084525.jpg

20191013_084515.jpg

Toasted sesame seed bagel with peanut butter and scrambled eggs, a Sunday favourite of mine!

20191013_090201.jpg

Weird.....I was just going to have peanut butter on toast and then remembered what was in the fridge.

Meridian peanut butter is the bomb.

A man of fine taste =D

Peanut butter bagel with bacon and a splashing of maple syrup.
20191020_092150.jpg

I can almost smell that :laugh:

No need to rub it in :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom