Cummings Statement

richp007

Distinguished Member
If true, then unelected Cummings effectively ordered those pathetic insulting tweets in support of himself from Cabinet ministers; and Priti Vacant has risen very slightly in my estimation (athough should have been banned from govt for life after seriously breaching the ministerial code and may still be brought down by those bullying allegations) for not copying the other cucks
Amazing what just a lowly adviser is capable of doing!

What we need for this cabinet is a Top of the Pops top 10 weekly countdown, to see whose on the up and on the down.

raduv1

Distinguished Member
When the advisor becomes the story and indeed the headline , well time for a PM to cut ties . It becomes damaging and counter productive , much like Blair and Campbell years .

Buzza

From memory, do people recall the distance or duration of Cummings drive to Barnard Castle, you know, the infamous eyesight test?

fat jez

Distinguished Member
From memory, do people recall the distance or duration of Cummings drive to Barnard Castle, you know, the infamous eyesight test?
60 miles round trip, wasn’t it?

raduv1

Distinguished Member
He lied through his arse maybe ?

Buzza

60 miles round trip, wasn’t it?
I was curious to see if anyone would have jumped in with "30 minutes or thereabouts". I posted back on page 12 of this thread that the distance was approx 28 miles and the driving time approx 45 minutes. The round trip of approx 90 minutes was hardly a 'short' drive, but 30 minutes was often bandied about as that is what Cummings suggested it may have been.
Of course, the whole of his statement and his answers to questioning, was carefully constructed to portray an absolute non-issue. The starter of this thread did not see any problem with Cummings behaviour, until accepting a de facto breach of quarantine. Kudos to @psikey for acknowledging the facts.

EarthRod

Distinguished Member
When the advisor becomes the story and indeed the headline , well time for a PM to cut ties . It becomes damaging and counter productive , much like Blair and Campbell years .
One more politically damaging move and he's out.

...He better be or else. The voting public, particularly marginal Tory voters, will take note.

Sloppy Bob

Distinguished Member
I didn't have that much of an issue with the breach of quarantine.
Not that much of a surprise that a self-entitled ***hole who manipulates people and the media en masse believes they're above it all.
It was wrong and he should just have been shoved in a backroom out the public eye if he was so important to the ongoing crisis.

It was the pathetic attempts at justification, the web of obvious lies and the unfailing support of him, his lies and the repetition of them by the PM and cabinet members that said to me "enough was enough" with the current Tory government and BoJo as "leader"

I'm just not that stupid to believe it, to swallow it and accept it.