Custom keyboard

Yeah... actually after reading @weegy's post I went and had a look on youtube and saw this very vid (one of the first ones to pop up). I watched a fair few with raised eyebrows and disbelief at the ridiculousness of it all.

I just don't get it. I've been building PC's for about 20 years and I have made some beasts and some idiotic one's, and some quirky units. Mostly they centred on performance, though I do like the occasional insane custom builds. But, a keyboard? I'm sorry but there are this is just utter foolishness, perhaps not so much the idea as the ridiculous costs involved.

It's like Joey Tribiani and his $200. plastic dog.

Each to their own. I agree at some of the insane costs that people pay for a keyboard but you spend 8hrs a day at one, well I do, and it would be nice to have something different and cool & customised for me.

but you could say spending your money outwith the bear essentials for living is insane. You dropping all the money on your computer builds is probably insane to other people. Me spending money on the vast array of power tools is probably insane to others. My wife spending vast quantities of her money on clothes is insane to me 🤣.

but that all said each to their own and as long as no one is hurting anyone then whats the harm in spending money on what you want regardless of how mental anyone else thinks you/we are.

Yeah... actually after reading @weegy's post I went and had a look on youtube and saw this very vid (one of the first ones to pop up). I watched a fair few with raised eyebrows and disbelief at the ridiculousness of it all.

I just don't get it. I've been building PC's for about 20 years and I have made some beasts and some idiotic one's, and some quirky units. Mostly they centred on performance, though I do like the occasional insane custom builds. But, a keyboard? I'm sorry but there are this is just utter foolishness, perhaps not so much the idea as the ridiculous costs involved.

It's like Joey Tribiani and his $200. plastic dog.

Yeah I agree, I don't get the appeal either and some of the costs are crazy.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom