CyberPunk 2077 - 10 December 2020

I should probably get Witcher 3 one day .. mind you got 1 and 2 untouched in my library

Looking forward to this!

Well long time off but I'm sure my i7-7700 & 1080Ti should still do justice to this game (better than my PS4 Pro) so pre-ordered from CD-keys (GOG version) for £33.99. Can't see it getting cheaper than that.

Loved all the Witcher games (especially Witcher 3 which in my top 3 of all time)

For anyone who is interested they are about to stream 15 minutes new gameplay live in 10 minutes, find your favourite streamer on youtube.

This really does look amazing. I've ore ordered which I don't like doing but given their history I think they can be trusted

1579196724339.png

S'fine. I'd prefer a quality game than a rushed one. And it gives me more time to save for a graphics card with ray tracing. Maybe the new generation of cards will be out by then too
It allows me to dedicate some time to FF7 Remake at least.

Funny. I've been predicting this to be bundled with the 3 series cards. Probably will be now with this date! :-(

Delayed in time for the release of the new consoles and GPU's, now who could see that coming..

I’d rather a more polished game was released so the delay doesn’t bother me. What bothers me is I’m buying parts for a new PC for this game so not sure if I wait and see what new hardware comes out, and if it’s worthwhile, or just build one anyway.

Yeah I’m hopeful there’ll be a monster upgrade available from Nvidia (or AMD, but probably not) so I can retire my 1080ti, build a completely new setup and maybe run this game at 4k60, on higher settings etc. 😁

Well amd has supposed to have confirmed there big navi gpus and rumor is they should either be as good or better than the top nvidia.

Well amd has supposed to have confirmed there big navi gpus and rumor is they should either be as good or better than the top nvidia.

I live in hope, but I also bought into the hype when Vega was rumoured to be the second coming of GPU Christ. So I’ll remain sceptical for now, but it would be great if “Big Navi” is decent (and isn’t immediately trumped by the 3000 series from Nvidia) as hopefully then we’ll have some price competition at the high-end.

Tempted just to wait and get this for PS5 personally, haven't really done much PC gaming for ages.

By the time they eventually release it the next gen consoles will be out a few months afterwards

Looks like a further delay to November 19th now.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom