Cyberpunk 2077

Surely PS5 adopters will have no interest in this game as anything cross gen is rubbish isn't it....? ;)

There's a proper next gen version out next year apparently.

Surely PS5 adopters will have no interest in this game as anything cross gen is rubbish isn't it....? ;)
Whereas XsX guys will be more than happy? I mean, halo an all if we're going down THAT road.

Whereas XsX guys will be more than happy? I mean, halo an all if we're going down THAT road.

Blimey it was a joke, hence the wink emoji.... The point was it doesn't matter if a game is cross gen or not, a good game will be a good game regardless. Same as the fact any game might be "next gen" only but could still be crap.

Blimey it was a joke, hence the wink emoji.... The point was it doesn't matter if a game is cross gen or not, a good game will be a good game regardless. Same as the fact any game might be "next gen" only but could still be crap.
Exactly... Had some amazing games this gen, and there will continue to be some more that span the generations and remain with design that works unilaterally... They just can't be coded to take full advantage of the new hardware. How obvious that actually ends up becoming remains to be seen.

Oh I know it was, I just know what you can be like on occasions!
In all seriousness I’d imagine many will wait rather than starting it on one machine and moving onto newer tech. Surely it’d be best to play something like this in the best possible format from the start, whichever next gen console that is, I know I’d rather hold on myself personally. Are you?

What version I get depends on what comes first for me. The PS5 version or my PC upgrade..... I won't be playing this on current gen.

Oh I know it was, I just know what you can be like on occasions!
In all seriousness I’d imagine many will wait rather than starting it on one machine and moving onto newer tech. Surely it’d be best to play something like this in the best possible format from the start, whichever next gen console that is, I know I’d rather hold on myself personally. Are you?

Yeah, i'll not bother playing this on current gen hardware because i want to appreciate it at it's best possible offering. I've still got plenty of massive current gen games i've never gotten around to playing, on both Xbox and PS4, which i'm now just waiting to play on next gen hardware for whatever benefits they offer even if just loading times.

This game is certainly getting hyped to death. Not always a good sign.

I have high hopes for it. Better be ace.

Screenshot_20200915-121507_WhatsApp.jpg

Whhhhaaaaaa?

Basket ball/hoop genital DLC confirmed.

I was so looking forward to this. Still cant believe there isnt a PS5 version till late next year :(

I was so looking forward to this. Still cant believe there isnt a PS5 version till late next year :(

There is no next-gen version for any System until next year they still had to finish current-gen, it's no big deal at least they are doing one and for free.

There is no next-gen version for any System until next year they still had to finish current-gen, it's no big deal at least they are doing one and for free.
THis is why i can see me looking at getting this on PC TBH.

THis is why i can see me looking at getting this on PC TBH.

I can understand that, personally I can wait for the upgrade, I have games to tied me over and it doesn't bother me to start over if needs be once the update is out.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom